GG&G M4 Charging handle

NEWGUNNER

I am planning to pick up the M4 soon and that is one part I am looking to replace on it. Why do you not like the GG&G charging handle? If one is available, I may be interested in purchasing it.

It is not that I Don't like it, in fact it is a fine piece.

I just originally wanted a titanium charging handle but could not find one so I opted for the next best thing, GG&G.

You pay the freight and it's yours.

NEWGUNNER.

Hmmm..A lil' expensive, but I may just have to get one. How's the quality? Looks top notch. Do they fit the M1/M2 as well? I also have a GG&G on a NIB M4, but have heard they're not reliable. Horror stories of the handle flying out when shells are extracted, the handle itself getting bent, or breaking off in the bolt.

I guess I will just make an earing out of it then Ehh.

That's actually not a bad idea. Imagine a woman with a GG&G charging handle hanging from each lobe.

:cool:

Hmmm..A lil' expensive, but I may just have to get one. How's the quality? Looks top notch. Do they fit the M1/M2 as well? I also have a GG&G on a NIB M4, but have heard they're not reliable. Horror stories of the handle flying out when shells are extracted, the handle itself getting bent, or breaking off in the bolt

I'd just wait till March and get Kips handle. There will be no doubt about the quality!

:)

I was waiting for Kip's Titanium Handle too, but got too impatient. I mainly was looking for something that was non corrosive and tough. GG&G's is also a great handle, I got it for the same reasons Gunner did.

Shot with freedom fighters Handle and it works great. Does not spin. I got the "finished" version and it looks more grey than matte black, but I dont really care. If Kip's is coming out next month, no reason not to wait. If he sells out or pushes it back, freedom fighter was solid. Sent some free schwagg and I had it in a couple days from coast to coast. later.