KZ Rail help needed

M4JOHN

Hey guys, hate to interupt the political thread, but this should only take a second....:D

Got my self 2 kz rail systems for my twin M4's and I was trying put one together last night and Im having a bit of a problem...

Seems pretty straight forward, though they didint come with instructions... Im guessing that you are to remove the barrel and slide the rail over it, then slide that over the mag tube, and should all lock together. But my probelm is it doesnt slide over the stock dummy +2 mag extension tube. The extension tube gets wedged in the bottom of the inside of the KZ rail. Is this normal?

I have ordered 2 kip's tubes but for the time being, I have the extention tubes installed.

Do any of you all know if this rail wont work withthe extension tubes or am I installing them wrong?

TIA!

Edited by M4JOHN

hey JOHN, you have NO business owning 2 nelli m4's!! you should sell one to help w/ your state deficit!!:D just pull your black dummy tube off and barrel off. then slide in your kz rail. then put the dummy tube and barrel back into place. it should all fit in that order.

DUH!!!!:eek:

What an A---hole I am..........

Nope, Keeping them both... it feels lop sided if i dont have one in each hand!

thanks for the advise, cant believe i diidnt think of that....

Now, Im off to kick my own a$$ for being a dumbass.

Hey guys, hate to interupt the political thread, but this should only take a second....:D

Got my self 2 kz rail systems for my twin M4's and I was trying put one together last night and Im having a bit of a problem...

Seems pretty straight forward, though they didint come with instructions... Im guessing that you are to remove the barrel and slide the rail over it, then slide that over the mag tube, and should all lock together. But my probelm is it doesnt slide over the stock dummy +2 mag extension tube. The extension tube gets wedged in the bottom of the inside of the KZ rail. Is this normal?

I have ordered 2 kip's tubes but for the time being, I have the extention tubes installed.

Do any of you all know if this rail wont work withthe extension tubes or am I installing them wrong?

TIA!

I have some scans @ my Home page. May help you out.