enough talk dont you think?

PalmSprings

Well,not on this site but this is a statement just in general

Insanity :Someone that wants change and continues to repeat the same methods and continues to get the same results

All this talk as if we have to justify why we need guns. Those in position to take our right to own guns dont care how often or how clear our arguments are.

It is what they want and for us to debate,splain it is useless.

Ones time needs to be spent doing the following instead.

A list need to be made of all promoters and supporters of gun bans or additional restrictions on the law abiding citizen

Post it publically and just mabe they will understand those implications.

Edited by PalmSprings

Well, speaking to your proposal of posting a list, I must infer that you believe that some harm might befall those who actively work to restrict the rights of citizens (or at least they would fear such a thing would happen). I'm against that idea for a variety of reasons, but mostly because I don't think it would matter to them. If history is any indication, gun grabbers are armed to the teeth. They just don't want anyone else armed.

Well, speaking to your proposal of posting a list, I must infer that you believe that some harm might befall those who actively work to restrict the rights of citizens (or at least they would fear such a thing would happen). I'm against that idea for a variety of reasons, but mostly because I don't think it would matter to them. If history is any indication, gun grabbers are armed to the teeth. They just don't want anyone else armed.

Idont know what you were thinking by harm but My implication was that any number of results may occur.What they imagine is their own issue.

Im thinking of their losing their jobs, or suffering public ridicule, as 2 examples.This would be harmful. There are more consequences to putting them on a list ,Im sure.

. Humans rarely change unles they fear negative results for their actions. Yes there' re are some that dont care and there are some that do or may.

There is no single thing that will change anyones actions.

We have to apply as many tatics as we can in hopes to make any headway .

Edited by PalmSprings