I need the part # for the collapsible stock on the M4.

needncash

DF,

Thanks for the confirmation. Just FYI, these stocks are $175.00 from Benelli direct. You must be LE and have a letter from your Dept. stating that it is to be installed on a service weapon. Huh! Any Captains wanting to give out some letters. :D

Why exactly did Benelli decide that the collapsibles would be for LE only? If the legalalities are State Laws, shouldn't they ship to those states?

I think alot of us knew that. I remember when I first got my M4, and collapsible stocks were plentiful and going for $150.00 - $250.00, and I did not like them. It seemed like soon after, I decided to get one, and they started this LE Only junk. Literally the previous week, eBay sellers had listings for $200.00. I was lucky enough to score one for $450.00 shipped just as the eBay gougers appeared. Well I can't place blame solely on the seller. I remeber seeing them skyrocket to $1000.00 on eBay/GB.

Why exactly did Benelli decide that the collapsibles would be for LE only? If the legalalities are State Laws, shouldn't they ship to those states?

I think alot of us knew that. I remember when I first got my M4, and collapsible stocks were plentiful and going for $150.00 - $250.00, and I did not like them. It seemed like soon after, I decided to get one, and they started this LE Only junk. Literally the previous week, eBay sellers had listings for $200.00. I was lucky enough to score one for $450.00 shipped just as the eBay gougers appeared. Well I can't place blame solely on the seller. I remeber seeing them skyrocket to $1000.00 on eBay/GB.

its funny you mention this DOOKEY.:D i bought my first nelli c-stock in CRAZIFORNIA about 2005 for 175$ from a local sporting goods store. they ordered it from benelli, and 2 weeks later it was in. and all 3 weeks before the HORRIFIC BAN there was to start!!;)