Help! Pins falling out!

svalmand

Hello,

I have a Benelli Nova and it's been a great gun. But something strange has happened.

The pins that hold the trigger group in the receiver fall out! They seem to have shrunk or the holes have enlarged a bit.

I'm not sure how to fix this or what I'm doing/not doing.

Any help will be appreciated.

The pin assy that holds the trigger group in can be removed from the receiver with snap ring pliers. There is a spring and detent inside that holds tension onto the pin. I'm thinking if the spring or detent broke or shifted the pin will not lock into the closed position therefore a potential cause for your problem.

Hello,

I have a Benelli Nova and it's been a great gun. But something strange has happened.

The pins that hold the trigger group in the receiver fall out! They seem to have shrunk or the holes have enlarged a bit.

I'm not sure how to fix this or what I'm doing/not doing.

Any help will be appreciated.

Sounds like you may have lost a D-ring, but I don't own a Nova anymore, so I can't look at it to confirm the Nova has the D-rings....