Benelli M4 OEM PG Stock for sale.....

texas skeeter

Hey TS..

I'm really new to talking on any sort of forum..

You said "pm sent my way".. ?? i have no idea what that means! haha i', guessing that means "payment method" but sent where? haha

I'm just a dumb cop from NYC.. haha You're probably gonna have to hold my hand to make this sale happen.

When you get a chance, just give me detailed instructions of what i need to do..

If you can just post your regular e-mail address, i'll send you all my info and send you payment in any form. I just don't want to post personal infor on the forum.

Thanks for the patients.. I really appreciate it.

Greg:)

Hey TS..

I'm really new to talking on any sort of forum..

I'm just a dumb cop from NYC.. haha You're probably gonna have to hold my hand to make this sale happen.

When you get a chance, just give me detailed instructions of what i need to do..

Thanks for the patients.. I really appreciate it.

Greg

hey GREG, welcome to the forum, and today is your lucky day!! since you're a cop in N.Y. the stock is free!! You guys have it hard enough doing a thankless job and especially in N.Y. liberalville just wanting to give EVERY P.O.S. there a break!! as long as you can prove it, email me a pic of you graduating from the academy or something easy and its yours. and all i ask in favor is, if they have the TERRORIST trials there, give one of them a THUMPIN from me!!:D or if not, just THUMP one of your regular ole dirtbags for me, which im sure is a daily occurence!!:p and once again, THANKS for what you do!!!!!!!! TS

hey GREG, welcome to the forum, and today is your lucky day!! since you're a cop in N.Y. the stock is free!! You guys have it hard enough doing a thankless job and especially in N.Y. liberalville just wanting to give EVERY P.O.S. there a break!! as long as you can prove it, email me a pic of you graduating from the academy or something easy and its yours. and all i ask in favor is, if they have the TERRORIST trials there, give one of them a THUMPIN from me!! or if not, just THUMP one of your regular ole dirtbags for me, which im sure is a daily occurence!! and once again, THANKS for what you do!!!!!!!! TS

emote_ymca.gif

op5is4.gif

Edited by heckler&kochp2000

Really TS?? That would be amazing! but completely unnecessary.. Don't get me wrong, i would be very thankful but even at $100, it is a very fair price.

I'll e-mail you a pic tonight when i get to work. It probably won't be my academy pic since digital cameras were a new invention then, but i'm sure i can dig up some photos..

Again, i have no problem paying for the stock.. either way it will proudly protect my house and family!

Thanks

Greg

TS..

I can't say thanks enough.. I will put it to good use..

I can't wait to get my M4 on the street and see a perps face when he's looking at the wrong end of my barrel.. I'm trying to get everyone in my unit to get one; i really think fear is a great way to prevent crime.. and nobody is afraid of a Glock 19! haha

THanks

Greg