Benelli M4 OEM PG Stock for sale.....

texas skeeter

texas skeeter

You are one awesome dude!

That was one of the nicest things I have seen on the interweb in quite a while!

My wife and I love to secretly pay for LEO's and military guys food in restaurants when we can, that is always fun.

But that there was "special"!

Hey TS..

got the stock today.. You are a man of your word! It is a brand new pistol grip in the factory box..

I may contact you this week to hold my hand as i attempt the switch myself. it doesn't look difficult, but i'm sure i can find a way to screw it up!

TS gives a free stock.. Panama buys dinnner.. will you guys please move to NYC.. Here we're lucky if people let us have a drink from there garden hose! A uniform (or authority) is looked down upon here; until someone drives a plane into our buildings.. then, they're clapping and calling us hero's..

NYC is a messed up place.. It's gonna get worse. Thank God for Benelli M4's and gun owners like all of you..

Protect your gun rights! you're gonna need them!

hey GREG, you need to move to texas!! at least where i live, most everybody respects the Police!!;) and AS IT SHOULD BE!! crime where i live is low and THANKS to guys like you my 2 little boys can live the same childhood i did, SAFE and HAPPY!!!!!!! so again, NO sweat off my back to help a SERVANT for this country out!!!!!:o

Hey TS..

got the stock today.. You are a man of your word! It is a brand new pistol grip in the factory box..

I may contact you this week to hold my hand as i attempt the switch myself. it doesn't look difficult, but i'm sure i can find a way to screw it up!

TS gives a free stock.. Panama buys dinnner.. will you guys please move to NYC.. Here we're lucky if people let us have a drink from there garden hose! A uniform (or authority) is looked down upon here; until someone drives a plane into our buildings.. then, they're clapping and calling us hero's..

NYC is a messed up place.. It's gonna get worse. Thank God for Benelli M4's and gun owners like all of you..

Protect your gun rights! you're gonna need them!

if you need any help changing your stock, just holla!!:D and as for N.Y.,if your LIBTARD state cant even KEEP pollockticians in office/out of jail, you might as well move cause its gonna be like the movie "Escape from N.Y." soon enough!!:o goodluck though my friend with your tough battle.......

• 3 weeks later...