Is kip really back?

SKYKING44

I talked to him on the phone. His top rail, bolt handle and muzzle break are due out at the end of march. I would not bet the farm on the release date though.

Thanks for the update. Kip, we are waiting for your great product. Instead of bringing out three at one time please bring out one at a time so we can start the outfitting of our favorite gun. My vote is for the top rail, charging handle, stock.

Thanks for the update. Kip, we are waiting for your great product. Instead of bringing out three at one time please bring out one at a time so we can start the outfitting of our favorite gun. My vote is for the top rail, charging handle, stock.

Don't forget the muzzle brake!!:eek:

He did the same thing last year when I ordered mine. The credit card authorization expires after 30 days. Kip cancels the original order and has you resubmit payment data prior to shipment. The cancellations do not effect your place in line. The tube does arrive "eventually" and in my mind it was worth the wait. I will order his other products when he announces them...and patiently wait for those as well.

Good things come to those who wait.

He did the same thing last year when I ordered mine. The credit card authorization expires after 30 days. Kip cancels the original order and has you resubmit payment data prior to shipment. The cancellations do not effect your place in line. The tube does arrive "eventually" and in my mind it was worth the wait. I will order his other products when he announces them...and patiently wait for those as well.

Good things come to those who wait.

Ai Ai... I too shall be in line once again... Hope he is ready!

well in the email that I was sent, he states that he will be shipping to those who have ordered, who's orders were canceled, to re-order and you keep yourplace in line, and they should ship within 7 days.... I hope that is the case, ive been foaming at the croch for these tubes for almost 3 months ! ! ! !

Yea I said Croch!

well in the email that I was sent, he states that he will be shipping to those who have ordered, who's orders were canceled, to re-order and you keep yourplace in line, and they should ship within 7 days.... I hope that is the case, ive been foaming at the croch for these tubes for almost 3 months ! ! ! !

Yea I said Croch!

Worry not John,

It'll be worth the long foamy wait.

:)

everybody knows Kip makes the best stuff AND he is busier than sh-t!! so why all the "wheres my tube"or "why doesnt he answer" comments??:rolleyes: its not like it aint been said a gazillion times you're gonna have to wait!!:D im waiting for his bolt handle to be released and im buying it and his tube at one time, one wait!!

Do you always give such accolades when you've not yet had an opportunity to personally try out a product? Just curious.

Do you always give such accolades when you've not yet had an opportunity to personally try out a product? Just curious.

UM, its common knowledge that Kips stuff is the BEST!! EVERYONE HAS SAID SO thats used it with not one negative response left regarding his stuff!! so im pretty sure here one does not need to have used his product to know its the best!!:rolleyes: that being said, i know porshes are great sport cars yet ive NEVER owned one!!! Hmmmm.......

Edited by texas skeeter

UM, its common knowledge that Kips stuff is the BEST!! EVERYONE HAS SAID SO thats used it with not one negative response left regarding his stuff!! so im pretty sure here one does not need to have used his product to know its the best!!:rolleyes: that being said, i know porshes are great sport cars yet ive NEVER owned one!!! Hmmmm.......

I'm sure he makes good stuff, he has a good rep around here regarding his product. I only ask because setting up a firearm can be somewhat personal, and I've never truly known that i would like a firearm product until I had an opportunity to try it out personally.

I've bought some stuff that everyone loves that I hated. And vice versa.

I remember back in the day everyone had to have the Benelli skeletonized stock. I bought one for around $600 or so - a "good" deal. Hated it!

Actually, I've not tried a skeletonized stock that I liked. I hate 'em all. I am dying for the Urbino. I like the standard pistol-grip stock WAY better. Much easier to shoot with and I like a guaranteed cheek weld.

Edited by h.bowman

I hate to say it, but if I had to venture a guess, I'd say Kip bit off more than he could chew with the amount of projects he committed himself to, with only his small staff and limited time. He took on a massive workload for having such a small staff and production capability.

People on this forum are trying to hold him accountable to an ideal that is nearly impossible ... It's a small machine shop, putting out 6 or so different improved products, which are expected to be tested and absolutely perfect, made out of the best materials available, ready to sell in large quantity, in an unreasonably small production timetable, for cheap, with constant customer support and updates on exactly what he is doing. Riiiiight.

Christ, he's one machinist with a few guys under him ... he's not a 10,000 employee mass production firearm assembly line, like many of the other companies that put out parts.

The advantage of a smalll operation is that you get exactly what you want, done right in small batches by a skilled craftsman ... the disadvantage is production time for products to be available in quantity.

Please stop complaining about his absence ... He's either working hard to get stuff out to us, and as such should be let to work in peace, or he abandoned his project when he decided he had put up with enough crap from ungrateful forum folk who wanted everything for nothing.

Even if he has left, he's still contributed more to this community than just about anyone else, both in knowledge and in superior products that he has made available.

Edited by Duggan

Apparently, Kip is still plugging away at his order backlog. On the plus side, it looks like Kip is one of the few people that haven't heard there is a recession going on and appears to have more work than he can possibly handle. On the negative side, his bad Karma is continuing as well with another employee set back. According to his last communications he is still moving the other Benelli M4 products forward through production. Here is a notice from the home page of his website:

IMPORTANT! Status Update as of Feb 7, 2010; A key member of our staff had emergency retinal eye surgery right after Christmas, which has altered our timelines accordingly. All customer inquiries, shipping, scheduling and payroll were handled by her. Please accept our apologies for the delays. During the down-time we focused primarily on military orders of non-store related goods, as well as final details on additional Benelli related products that are expected to release soon.

If you have an outstanding order placed between late December up to this point, please know that full operations will resume this week, and deliveries will resume shortly.

I just wish he had a formal way of notifying us of status. I keep checking back to this forum and Gun Broker as I am afraid I will miss the announcement of the new parts.:eek: