Does anyone have an M4 pistol grip stock?

GregM4

Hey Gentlemen.

I need to purchase an m4 pistol grip stock in black..

does anyone have one for sale or know a good sight to order one from??

Thanks

Greg

Texas Skeeter has one for sale:

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21677

Here's one on Gunbroker if his is gone:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=157068081

Hookster :)

Edited by Hookster

GregM4,

You post this question 4 posts after Skeeter posts his for sale, might wanna look a bit harder before starting a new thread next time.

Hey NeednCash..

I'm new to the forum and learning how it works. If you looked a little closer at the number of my posts you would see that it was my 3rd time posting.

I guess since you have 79 posts you're a pro at this and don't have to nice to new people. I work a lot and don't have time to master the art of web posting! Maybe try posting less rude things to new people and working more.. Then you won't "NEED CASH"..

To everyone else.. THank You for all the good advice.. I'm in the process of purchasing the stock from Texas Skeeter.

TS- please contact me for payment.

THanks

Greg

This is the problem with Americas youth, not taking responsiblity. You are right I am rude an unhelpful, its my fault for pointing out the obvious. Excuse me, I must be a pro because I can read.

To clarify my handle for ya, that name started 5 years ago on Feebay. Get it, an auction site. . . selling items I'd rather have cash for.

Just playing Greg, don't you see the humor for a sec. Looking to buy an item that was just posted for sale. I'm glad you got Skeeters PG, hes a good guy and you should have it soon becasue he ships quick. Post pics when you get it on!!

Edited by needncash

This is the problem with Americas youth, not taking responsiblity. You are right I am rude an unhelpful, its my fault for pointing out the obvious. Excuse me, I must be a pro because I can read.

To clarify my handle for ya, that name started 5 years ago on Feebay. Get it, an auction site. . . selling items I'd rather have cash for.

Just playing Greg, don't you see the humor for a sec. Looking to buy an item that was just posted for sale. I'm glad you got Skeeters PG, hes a good guy and you should have it soon becasue he ships quick. Post pics when you get it on!!

smileyfaceapplausegif.gif

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN, You got Beeeeeeeeach slapped CASH!!!! by a ROOKIE here!!!!!!!!!

You call that a slap, just his opinion. Are you are Bff's now because he got your PG stock and you wanna defend him. :D Duh Duh Duh Duuuh, Skeeter to the rescue. I can see you in a cape with a chinky spotlight :D