2 Gobblin' Thunder chokes 4 sale

shootinsteel

2 Kick's Industries Gobblin' Thunder choke tubes for sale. Will fit Beretta/Benelli Mobile Choke threads. I have .660" and .665" Their website says .660" is recommended for 3" shells #5 shot or 3 1/2" shells #6 shot. The .665" is recommended for 3" shells #4 shot or 3 1/2" shells #5 shot. Both are like new in the original package. Neither has more than 10 shots through them. They are great chokes but not recommended for Federal Flite Control wads so I don't need them. $50 each, shipped to you. PM me for pix.

Thanks.

Panama, Yes they should fit your M1 Super 90. Go to Benelli USA on the web and under parts and accessories, choke tubes they have an application chart.(I tried to include a link to the page on this post, but I don't have enough posts on my account yet, sorry). On the choke tube application list the Super Nova and the M1 are both shown using the standard choke tubes. They call it the "Mobile Choke" system and many Beretta shotguns use the same thing.

Thanks.