SBE II Digital Cammo

Matt D

Very nice Matt!! That looks great!! Do they have a fairly quick turnaround on that?

Hookster :)

It took about three weeks, but they were at the SHOT Show the week I dropped it off.

Nice indeed.

Did you have to disassemble the stock, ie take those little chevrons/buttpad/comb out, or did you send that complete an they made it happen?

I took the bolt and recoil pad off, they took out and put back the chevrons and comb. Has well masked around the sight tube.

nice pic indeed!! but i see a couch, a shotgun and a fire extinguisher.... WTF????:D

When I hit the door with a gun case my wife asked "Did you buy ANOTHER gun?" Just quickly headed to the man cave to put the gun together, snapped a photo, put the gun back in the safe. Pled my case with the wife.

Tucker,

Yes they are in Kansas City, MO. and I believe the cost is $190, I won the dipping at a local DU raffle.

I was impressed with the attention to detail, the owner was out working on the shop floor, he took the time to explain process and go through the care & cleaning process. He showed me and gave me samples of a new nanoparticle coating technology they are about to put on the market.

KC!

I like that town.

I used to go there about every other year for a week at a time.

Nice, friendly people.

I remember the smell of coffee as we came into downtown from the airport.

I used to stay at the Radisson and Doubletree downtown.

Went to Lawrence and saw a concert at the Granada one night.

Semisonic and Remy Zero.

It's been a while. :o

KC!

I like that town.

I used to go there about every other year for a week at a time.

Nice, friendly people.

I remember the smell of coffee as we came into downtown from the airport.

I used to stay at the Radisson and Doubletree downtown.

Went to Lawrence and saw a concert at the Granada one night.

Semisonic and Remy Zero.

It's been a while. :o

The Folgers coffee plant is still going strong, I work about 2 miles west of downtown, when the wind is out of east it does smell good.

Never got, and still don't "get" the whole camo shotgun thing.

Yeah, I have never been a big fan of the full on camo gun, but this one looks pretty nice.

Now, I would be interested to see what their black silver marble coating would look like on the stock and forearm only of my jet-black m2 :p

Never got, and still don't "get" the whole camo shotgun thing.

With the film being a plastic of sorts, it's easy for me to keep guns clean and I get less rust on the outside of the metal parts.

As for a hunting reason to have a camo gun, it's up to the shooter.

This year, I will spend 20+ days in the field chasing turkeys in 5 or more states. I may encounter wind, rain, coyotes, snow, fog, dogs, cats, etc. I want to maximize my encounters with these pretty sharp birds. I've had hens within 36" of the end of my shotguns. Don't know if they would have come that close if the gun was a shiny Sport II. Don't care. Have no plans to find out :)

If I had to hunt places with a short season, or low bag limit, or had my own place and nothing but time on my hands, or couldn't travel like I do now, I probably wouldn't care about a camo gun. But I don't, so I do :D