For Sale: M4 11707. Ill accept 1 trade.

No F-Bdy Bs

EDIT: Price update, sorry for the confusion.

I have a very nice Benelli M4 with the M4 LE markings that I am wanting to sell or trade. .

My benelli has about 700rds through it, and has a small scuff marks, but nothing that wont wipe off. I have used it in a few local 3-gun matches. It has the full length mag tube, the field stock, and a Gear Sector sling.Also has the factory Benelli choke system, and comes with a Modified choke. It originally came with the factory collapsable PG stock, but I have since sold it. I repeat, it does NOT come with the collapsable stock, but will accept one. I have all the factory literature and the Benelli box it came in.

As far as trade, I am looking for a Benelli M2, and a m2 ONLY!

I am looking for one with a 21in BBL, perferably the field model, with the comforttech stock.

I would like $1200, or your M2 and $200 for my M4 in trade.

The only reason I am selling this gun is to fund an M2. I just need something that is more of a 3-gun shotgun, that I can also use for hunting.

m4sling3.jpg

benelli2.jpg

Edited by No F-Bdy Bs

I have a very nice Benelli M4 with the M4 LE markings that I am wanting to sell or trade. .

My benelli has about 700rds through it, and has a small scuff marks, but nothing that wont wipe off. I have used it in a few local 3-gun matches. It has the full length mag tube, the field stock, and a Gear Sector sling.Also has the factory Benelli choke system, and comes with a Modified choke. It originally came with the factory collapsable PG stock, but I have since sold it. I repeat, it does NOT come with the collapsable stock, but will accept one. I have all the factory literature and the Benelli box it came in.

As far as trade, I am looking for a Benelli M2, and a m2 ONLY!

I am looking for one with a 21in BBL, perferably the field model, with the comforttech stock.

I would like $1400, or your M2 and $200 for my M4 in trade.

The only reason I am selling this gun is to fund an M2. I just need something that is more of a 3-gun shotgun, that I can also use for hunting.

I am not Knocking your gun but I would think that part that makes this gun worth 1400.00 used is the collapsible stock.

I bought my M4 NIB, with PG stock for 1450.00.

I know they hold there value but :confused:

Sorry if this offends you, Not my intent, I am just Curious.

Newgunner.

I am not Knocking your gun but I would think that part that makes this gun worth 1400.00 used is the collapsible stock.

I bought my M4 NIB, with PG stock for 1450.00.

I know they hold there value but :confused:

Sorry if this offends you, Not my intent, I am just Curious.

Newgunner.

You are quite right, sir. I copied and pasted the ad from when I was selling my other M4.........

3 years ago.

Anyhow, thanks, price has been updated to $1200

... As far as trade, I am looking for a Benelli M2, and a m2 ONLY!

I have this M2:

29119230.jpg

46596053.jpg

It's not the field model ... tactical model with ghost ring sights. It doesn't have a 21" bbl ... 18.5". It does have the Comfortech stock and a couple other add-ons (ext mag tube, side saddle with rail, mag tube clamp and charging handle). Also has the pistol grip stock.

Shoot me an email or PM if you want to discuss.