any help with having parts dipped or coated???

texas skeeter

and to whomever posted the different colors of the benelli m4's that i joked about:D, was and is absolutely correct!!! my first m1014 w/ the mid 800's serial # is pictured here. and my new m1014 with a lower than 100 is more black actually matching the B & T rail in the pic above. the difference is night and day!!;) you can see in the pic this gun doesnt match my new rail perfectly.....

Edited by texas skeeter

Hey Skeet, it looks like your corn cob holder kissed the receiver a little when you replaces the release.:D If it did don't feel bad, I went through the trouble of getting the perfect sized punch and stupid me, I forgot to put some tape to cover the receiver. I was tapping the pin out and the damn knurling on the handle got wedged and gave a nice sandpaper effect. I would have had better results using a wire hanger.:mad:

Congrats Skeeter!!!!

You're going to have some fun with that thing.

I really have to get a little more serious about getting out of this state!!

I used to have an M-10 in .45 (semi-auto) long ago in the early 80s, Even had that same holster!

later,

Hookster :)

Yeah im excited. I wanted the .45 cause its the only caliber i have for handguns. but i bought the 9mm cause its cheap ammo. 200$ per 1k vs 400$ per 1k!! and full auto is gonna eat some ammo!!;) you wouldnt believe how RARE/hard to find the stupid holster is now!! and i spent today looking for a NFA TRUST LAWYER for the Mac & suppressor. needless to say, soon enough ill have my new little toy!!:D im also done with anything else firearms related for now. cause im gonna dump a bunch of $$ in Cobray oem stuff, extra mags, spare barrels and parts etc...... gotta get all the extra stuff/parts now while still avail....

Edited by texas skeeter

Reloading is your friend when it comes to 9mm and 45acp. You can lay a wake of destruction with 147gn 9mm subsonic hollow points for about 130 dollars per 1000. LRN pills are about 80 bucks a 1000.

45acp comes in at about 110 bucks a 1000 230gn LRN. About 140 for FMJ.

I'm not sure how a Mac would like lead rounds. Full auto would require a reloader who knew what they were doing. One mistake and you wouldn't find out something was wrong until way too late.

Mac's are tough weapons though. I knew a guy who was loading 45acp light to control the recoil in full auto. He screwed up, and the rounds started getting stuck in the barrel in full auto. About 8 bullets got stuck in the barrel one after the other until they filled the barrel down to the chamber and it wouldn't run anymore due to the next bullet seating up against the impacted bullet.

The bullets all tapped out of the barrel, and no damage was visible.

great advice STD!!:D but im gonna wait on reloading till i have some experience with the Mac and i have the chance to study reloading techniques for my actual full auto weapon and caliber. at least 9mm is approx 180-200$ per 1k rds, thats not too bad at this point in time. im currently looking for another mac -10 9mm so ill have 2!!;) after all, i have 2 boys so one for each. and with an NFA trust, i can have as many FAW's i want!! Me Likey!!!!!!

Duracoat is a finish specifically developed for use on guns. There are about 100 colors I think. Have to web search for a dealer that offers the surface near you, but I have seen some pretty cool looking designs and it is not to exspensive from what I have seen.