Super Nova

mightye152

I owned a Super Nova for 2 years before I stepped up to a Super Black Eagle II. It was a great gun. The ONLY thing that ever went wrong with it, was 99% likely to be my fault. I was duck hunting in the pissing down rain when it was 18 degrees outside sitting on the Columbia River and as a couple ducks came in I took a shot and... nothing. It looks like I was using the wrong type of lube and it froze inside the receiver causing a failure to fire. I jacked the shells out and pumped it a few times...and it worked just fine after that. My bad. I Love my SBEII but am currently looking at getting another Super Nova.

As far as comfort goes, I would definitely choose the Super over the regular nova as I have shot magnum loads with both and yes, the comfortech stock makes a difference.

If the supernova feels right when you hold it, I say go for it. Take care of it properly and you wont be disappointed.