Can Someone please make a video

LV SANTI

guys ive looked and looked online butt no cigar. i was wondering if any of you guys would please make a video on how to take apart the m4 and how to put it back together PLEASE!!!!!

Is there something specific that you are having problems with? I just used the User manual that came with the gun and it was pretty easy. About the only advice I have is to be careful when you push out the pin that holds in the trigger group. I scratched my receiver a little trying to push it out with the bolt release handle.

that sucks bro, thanks for the tip

umm im actually gonna get an m4 soon, and i already read the manual and the marines manual too, im just doing my reasearch on cleaning maintinance and ect ect.... you know.... butt again im a visual kinda guy so i just would like a video thats why im asking if anyone would and well theirs tons of videos of guns of every type butt i just cant find one about the m4 lol:mad:

Is there something specific that you are having problems with? I just used the User manual that came with the gun and it was pretty easy. About the only advice I have is to be careful when you push out the pin that holds in the trigger group. I scratched my receiver a little trying to push it out with the bolt release handle.

You should know better than that. If you can afford an M4, surely you can buy a nice drift punch set.

You should know better than that. If you can afford an M4, surely you can buy a nice drift punch set.

I'm not too distressed over it. If the scratch bothers me I'll take it to the mall and have it engraved like M1014's guns. I'll just incorporate the scratch into the design.

Are you having trouble with disassembly in some area? The M4 is one of the easier weapons I've had to field strip.

Here is a better resource for seeing an exploded diagram of the weapon:

ftp://ftp.benelli.it/Public/UM_SPL/G0227900.PDF

It'll give you the official part number and the official name of each piece. Much of this is beyond field stripping. From it, you can extrapolate how certain parts come out though.