Benelli vs Winchester

Fissssh

nelli m4,,soooooooo overated,,please,,been there seen that ,,burned the shirt,,,when you grow up and become refined you'll lookback and see how silly you where,,trust me

Oh you're just hot under the collar cause you ruined your safe queens!!:D and when im as OLD as you, ya maybe ill feel different. but i got 20 yrs to go!!:p now go Fish........^_^

Yesterday I asked which Benelli and the Super Nova came out on top. So now the question is:

Super Nova Tactical vs Winchester 1300 Defender (Tacticooled)

Dude, this is like asking us if a Mercedes is better than a K-car.

The guys here are having fun with your question.:rolleyes: Go to a gun shop and handle both. Only then you will know the truth. Do a bit of reading on shotguns also. Let's just say that if my life depended on it, the SuperNova would be my pick if I had to choose a pump. Most guys here would not even consider the 1300 as a serious defender, tacticooled or not. In the pump world, there is the Super Nova, Nova. Then there is the rest. Period.:o

Dude, this is like asking us if a Mercedes is better than a K-car.

The guys here are having fun with your question.:rolleyes: Go to a gun shop and handle both. Only then you will know the truth. Do a bit of reading on shotguns also. Let's just say that if my life depended on it, the SuperNova would be my pick if I had to choose a pump. Most guys here would not even consider the 1300 as a serious defender, tacticooled or not. In the pump world, there is the Super Nova, Nova. Then there is the rest. Period.

well said lil Jonas Bro!!:D

The reason for the question is that I already own a 1300 and was wondering if I need to upgrade or just make do with what I have, it is a tight economy. :( It has never failed to cycle or fire when asked. And yes, I know how a SN feels and shoots, I own one with a 26" barrel which is way too long for the house. :p

Exactly where in the middle of the fog of a home invasion are you going to ask the intruder, "Does my gun look cool to you?".

The 1300 will go boom, boom, boom just as efficiently and effectively as the Nova will.

Personally, I like the 870 better than both, but as you said, it's a tough economy. So shoot what you've got, as as long as you've got something.

Get off your high horse, that Nova is that much better that the good old Win 1300........like tucker said know one will even know the diff when the thing goes bang in the middle of the night. I guarantee either one will work when you want them to.

Get off your high horse, that Nova is that much better that the good old Win 1300........like tucker said know one will even know the diff when the thing goes bang in the middle of the night. I guarantee either one will work when you want them to.

If your refering to me, I grew up shooting winchesters. NO problems with them at all. I have all my grandfathers. 2 model 12's, 1897, and a 1300.

Exactly where in the middle of the fog of a home invasion are you going to ask the intruder, "Does my gun look cool to you?".

After you shoot them when they are on the ground bleeding out waiting for the cops to get there...though I guess if you did the job right they wouldn't have much of a response :p