SBE II Value

Plowjockey

Assuming the gun is in good condition, I'd go ~$900.

If it has all 5 factory chokes, all of the shims, and the hard case, then you can comfortably add $200 to the total.

All of the books of values in the world aren't going to put money in your pocket. It's a matter of the current market and economy.

Look through gunbroker.com, armslist.com, auctionarms.com, etc. and see what kinds of sales are being made. Not asking prices - sales.

Go from there.

No need to buy one at auction when you can buy one from the comfort of your desk chair.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=159063475

Also consider buying a black one and spending $200 to have it dipped.

Not really looking for one, but if it prices right at the auction, I might throw in some bids.

Assuming the gun is in good condition, I'd go ~$900.

If it has all 5 factory chokes, all of the shims, and the hard case, then you can comfortably add $200 to the total.

All of the books of values in the world aren't going to put money in your pocket. It's a matter of the current market and economy.

Look through gunbroker.com, armslist.com, auctionarms.com, etc. and see what kinds of sales are being made. Not asking prices - sales.

Go from there.

No need to buy one at auction when you can buy one from the comfort of your desk chair.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=159063475

Also consider buying a black one and spending $200 to have it dipped.

I sold a black one a year ago that had never been shot for $1100. You should get between $800-$1000 depending on the condition. The condition is always the key, what is good to some I wouldn't give you a dime for it. I guess you get the hint.;)