Photo of the Day

Skunkabilly

Beautiful.... I love that new Surefire forend. How does it feel while your shooting it? (as far as the grip and ease of using the switch?)

Anyway, great pic. I like the Oakley gloves too. I've had a pair of those for a couple years now and that's the first I've seen someone else have any.

Cheers,

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

>> Are you guys in law enforcement?? or enthusiasts??

I'm a computer technician ;)

>> Beautiful.... I love that new Surefire forend. How does it feel while your shooting it? (as far as the grip and ease of using the switch?)

Very easy to use. Only thing is you have to keep your support hand thumb down if you are a rightie so the constant on/off rocker won't slam into your paw when shooting.

>> Anyway, great pic. I like the Oakley gloves too. I've had a pair of those for a couple years now and that's the first I've seen someone else have any.

I called Hatch, Damascus, Heckstorm, etc and all those folks, and the smallest size they made were smalls. Oakley's are medium but fit my little girl-sized paws snugly smile.gif

I'm torn on whether I want to chop the fingertips off; it would help loading and maybe shooting, but most of where I bleed is on the fingertips.

>> Sharp SG!!...tried those very same Federals out last night...Sure do the REacH out & touch thing nice..:)

Theyre good loads. The classic loads won't cycle her with the light attached. And my shotgun ran with very light loads and a saddle attached for over 1000+ rds. They're the only thing I found that works 100% of the time, and thankfully they're readily available at Walmart so it doesn't make logistics difficult.