what r ur 2 handguns of choice?

xamoel

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey HK, why the F-CK would ANYONE buy a gun this small???? so their ken doll could shoot it??:p

swissmini.jpg

It costs $5,800.00! Ammo is $10 per bullet! Although the price does include an attractive holster.

Probably the only handgun that will be California legal in the near future.

We'll all need to buy Jewelers Loupes so we can admire M1014s Limited Edition engraved model.

Edited by OhioM4
Added Photo

swissmini.jpg

It costs $5,800.00! Ammo is $10 per bullet! Although the price does include an attractive holster.

Probably the only handgun that will be California legal in the near future.

We'll all need to buy Jewelers Loupes so we can admire M1014s Limited Edition engraved model.

That is super cool but not for the price. If i had one i would attach it to a necklace and wear that thing as jewlery and if you get outta hand ill point it at ya,lol funny when it actually shot the look on peoples faces might be worth that price tag.

well doesn't seem to make much sense, especially for 5,800$!! thats just insane!

the third gun i want to buy, if i get a permission, is of course a desert eagle in .50AE. it is just a must have for me!

your 9mm talk got me thinking, maybe i'll get a glock 35 in 9mm and the HK 45 in .45ACP.

all those rounds should be suitable for SD, zombies, and other things worth shooting.

but why do say the 9mm is more accurate than the .40?

well doesn't seem to make much sense, especially for 5,800$!! thats just insane!

the third gun i want to buy, if i get a permission, is of course a desert eagle in .50AE. it is just a must have for me!

your 9mm talk got me thinking, maybe i'll get a glock 35 in 9mm and the HK 45 in .45ACP.

all those rounds should be suitable for SD, zombies, and other things worth shooting.

Glock 17 is the Glock that started it all, has a lot of different mods for it perfect size and not to big or small very accurate

the.40 has a lot more kick harder to control a 9mm with some trigger mods it's like shooting a 22(kind of) :)

Edited by heckler&kochp2000

Of course full-auto Mac's kick ass but if SHTF would you really want to spray ammo 1200 rounds at a time or put rounds where they are needed individually?

People tend to miss the point of full autos. You don't always have to spray ammo!!! They can be fired in semi-auto with the flip of a selector. We don't have to spray at 1200 rpm, but we have that option. Depends on the number of zombies in a given area. And the amount of fun we want to have any other time :) (it's hard not to giggle like an insane child when you're going full auto with a bullet hose like the MACs :) )

People tend to miss the point of full autos. You don't always have to spray ammo!!! They can be fired in semi-auto with the flip of a selector. We don't have to spray at 1200 rpm, but we have that option. Depends on the number of zombies in a given area. And the amount of fun we want to have any other time (it's hard not to giggle like an insane child when you're going full auto with a bullet hose like the MACs :) )

V-I-D-E-O or it isnt TRUE!!!!!:D

desert eagle 50 FTW.

my 2 hand guns are HK usp 9mm I work this gun best and will always grab it first even over my AR or benelli

second hand gun is desert eagle 44 i have not got around to getting the 50 upgrade yet. this gun was bought just for pure fun but it is so fun I am actually getting good shooting it.

Are you allowed to carry? Probably not right? Then you can get full size guns.

Glock 17 RTF2 for your 9mm platform.

M&P 45 full size

There are plenty of good options for both calibers, but those would be my choices for practical, durable, reliable, quality handguns if I could only choose two.

Do yourself a huge favor and don't buy any 1911 variant.

070113mp45.JPG

IMG_0812Medium-1.jpg

Edited by Duggan

Since you only get two, i would definitely go with one of the high end 1911 45's like a Wilson or something. But I'm pretty partial to the 1911. Your mileage may vary. And yea, a nice hi cap 40 would be nice although I am most definitely not a Glock fan. Perhaps a Sig, or something in the HK line. Hear good things about the M&P too.

I also think you're caliber choices are the right decision...or swap a 9mm for the 40 because it's prob a bit cheaper. Anything larger for stopping power doesn't make sense to me. If you need more than a 45, i'd switch to a long gun.

Peace

Hey Duggy, i almost bought an M&P .45, how do you like it??

I don't have one yet, it's my next handgun to buy when I feel motived enough.

I have almost 6k rounds of .45 and no weapon that shoots .45 ... so I feel obligated, even though I'm partial to 9mm for carrying.

That said, I've shot half a dozen or so M&Ps and they are great guns ... pretty much universally agreed on. Even die hard 1911 guys like Larry Vickers and others like them.

Also, they have probably the smoothest integration of a crimson trace laser sight of any gun, due to the modular grips ... I've never owned a gun with crimson trace, but if you buy a M&P you're kind of obligated to get the Crimson Trace if only because they work so flawlessly with the design.

so do you want to sell some? you dont need it!!

I bought it at $7.99/50 round box for AE brass cased new production ... I think I'll be keeping it

I even took a picture of one of my receipts ... Dick's had a sale that scanned wrong, it was supposed to be "buy one box of normally priced ammo get one box half off" but it scanned as "50% off everything, including sale items in the entire store". Over the week I cleaned them out of 6000 rds of UMC .45 at $7.99/box plus a whole bunch of other stuff before they caught on. I haven't shot a single round of that .45 I don't think, over a year later :)

75d46d1e.jpg

Edited by Duggan