Need help.... M4 PART NEEDED

AR-BALLISTIC

Anyone have a spare California approved MAGAZINE TUBE they are not using anymore. Maybe you upgraded your M4 with a full length tube and don't need the old tube anymore. Let me know as I am in need of one. I would like it to be in new condition if possible Thanks. Mike:)

NOTE: The TUBE I NEED IS the main stock magazine tube and is 13 3/4 inches long including the THREADS. The LIMITER SCREWS onto the main tube. I HAVE THE LIMITER STILL so I ONLY NEED THE TUBE. THANKS

Edited by AR-BALLISTIC

Anyone have a spare California approved MAGAZINE TUBE they are not using anymore. Maybe you upgraded your M4 with a full length tube and don't need the old tube anymore. Let me know as I am in need of one. I would like it to be in new condition if possible Thanks. Mike:)

NOTE: The TUBE I NEED IS the main stock magazine tube and is 13 3/4 inches long including the THREADS. The LIMITER SCREWS onto the main tube. I HAVE THE LIMITER STILL so I ONLY NEED THE TUBE. THANKS

im not sure what you mean by CRAZIFORNIA LEGAL??? but i have an OEM mag tube that came off of a M4 and had the black dummy ext. screwed to it. so its actually threaded on both ends. i bought my first M1014 there in ca. in oct. 2004. and this was the tube that came on it. its yours if you want it.;) let me know, Skeeter- by the way, what happened to yours????

LOL... Thanks Skeeter and you are right the tube portion has nothing to do with being Cali legal. But yes the tube is the portion I need as I have the dummy ext. already. PM sent. Mike;)

im not sure what you mean by CRAZIFORNIA LEGAL??? but i have an OEM mag tube that came off of a M4 and had the black dummy ext. screwed to it. so its actually threaded on both ends. i bought my first M1014 there in ca. in oct. 2004. and this was the tube that came on it. its yours if you want it.;) let me know, Skeeter- by the way, what happened to yours????

What do I need to do to my M4 to be compliant enough yo have a full length tube? Thanks

Hey Mike,

If you have a fixed PG stock you can comply with 922r

By using

1 US made full length mag tube (like Carriercomp titanium)

2 US made mag follower (like Brownells)

3 US made forend (KZ or Surefire M80)

In a month or two Mesa is coming out with a fixed PG stock with a shorter LOP than the OEM stock. That stock could be used to replace #2 or #3 above. This would allow you to keep your stock Benelli forearm grips

Pics of the stock are in post #34 of this thread

http://www.mesatactical.com/forum/vi...php?id=722&p=2

There's all you need to know about 922r in this thread:

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/show...light=atf+922r

Happy Reading!

OK one more gratuitous pic!

006.jpg

Later,

Hookster

progress.gif

OUTSTANDING Hookster. Thank you for the info. :D

Hey Mike,

If you have a fixed PG stock you can comply with 922r

By using

1 US made full length mag tube (like Carriercomp titanium)

2 US made mag follower (like Brownells)

3 US made forend (KZ or Surefire M80)

In a month or two Mesa is coming out with a fixed PG stock with a shorter LOP than the OEM stock. That stock could be used to replace #2 or #3 above. This would allow you to keep your stock Benelli forearm grips

Pics of the stock are in post #34 of this thread

http://www.mesatactical.com/forum/vi...php?id=722&p=2

There's all you need to know about 922r in this thread:

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/show...light=atf+922r

Happy Reading!

OK one more gratuitous pic!

Later,

Hookster

progress.gif

I'm in CA too.

Been thinking about going up to a full mag tube. Strongly considering the FFT Ti tube. Bought the Ti charging handle, it is tight. Received it coast to coast in 3 days or so. But only inquired into the Ti tubes, and they have them in stock. Just don't know if I need the extra 2 capacity. When I train, I've never felt I was missing out.

Hookster, you gun is off the charts.

Edited by h.bowman

I am near Magic Mountain. The Santa Clarita Valley area. Mike

Cool! I grew up in the Hollywood area and I remember when they built Magic Mountain in the early 70s. I used to go ride dirt bikes at a place called Indian Dunes which I think is long since gone. It was near you in Castaic. My aunt also has a place down your way in Frazier Park.

Here's a couple threads related to the US made forearm choices

Surefire:

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19942&highlight=surefire+m80+review

KZ (pics start on page #3)

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19590&highlight=surefire+m80+review

Later,

Hookster :)

I'm in CA too.

Been thinking about going up to a full mag tube. Strongly considering the FFT Ti tube. Bought the Ti charging handle, it is tight. Received it coast to coast in 3 days or so. But only inquired into the Ti tubes, and they have them in stock. Just don't know if I need the extra 2 capacity. When I train, I've never felt I was missing out.

Hookster, you gun is off the charts.

I don't know if anyone here has bought an FFT titanium tube so I haven't heard any reviews but I, like many here, will vouch for the high quality of Kip's Carriercomp titanium tubes and Wolff springs.

Later,

Are Kip's tubes marked MADE IN THE USA for compliance purposes

I don't know if anyone here has bought an FFT titanium tube so I haven't heard any reviews but I, like many here, will vouch for the high quality of Kip's Carriercomp titanium tubes and Wolff springs.

Later,

Are Kip's tubes marked MADE IN THE USA for compliance purposes

Kips, FFT's, SoComGuy's, etc. I think they are all marked "Made in USA" or "USA." Because it is so important for 922r, it would be unwise for a manufacturer of this part to NOT mark it.