Fs :m1014-0016

heckler&kochp2000

it amazes me that people selling items on line dont check their emails regularly.:o i sent the seller an email last night and still no reply?? lets just see how long it takes him to answer.:p
he knows you,,he don't want you to have it

it amazes me that people selling items on line dont check their emails regularly i sent the seller an email last night and still no reply?? lets just see how long it takes him to answer.:p

Give me 100 bucks at I'll mail you back. ;). And quit maxing out your smiley faces. I have to delete one of yours to put one of mine every time I want to be a smart azz.

Edited by Novaking
Skeeter uses to many Smileys.

its hard to believe this item is still listed for sale and the seller has not replied to either of my emails to buy it in 3 days??? some people just dont understand how to sell SH-T!!

I told you. You inquired about a face-to-face, and that's $100.00 the seller's thinks he's losing.

:rolleyes:

its hard to believe this item is still listed for sale and the seller has not replied to either of my emails to buy it in 3 days???:eek: some people just dont understand how to sell SH-T!!:o
I can't believe some people just can't buy stuffffffffff,,refer to the two posts above Edited by M1014

No verified address, no completed sale , I cant tell if this is his first sale.

This must be his first sale if he's charging $100.00 shipping. :D

Hey M, my wife is asking me why im laughing at the computer!!:D and seriously though, i did send a second email stating i'd pay the shipping but had a few quick questions and still no responce?? thats just odd.

TS, if I was in your shoes, I'd insist on face-to-face. $100.00 shipping, and no verified address on file? I think all it takes to verify your address is entering in credit card info. Maybe he has some references.

This must be his first sale if he's charging $100.00 shipping. :D

TS, if I was in your shoes, I'd insist on face-to-face. $100.00 shipping, and no verified address on file? I think all it takes to verify your address is entering in credit card info. Maybe he has some references.

Heck Dookey, i cant even get him to return an email. so i think im gonna hit the buy-it-now button and see what happens. my guess is its probably already sold and he just forgot to end the listing. but why he doesnt answer emails is beyond me. and if he does respond to sell it to me, i'll only buy it if i can meet him since he is already a little flakey!!;)