best M4 +2 extension?

xamoel

hello folks,

i'm thinking about adding a +2 extension to my full length tube, and was wondering which one to get.

benelli make one themselves, as well as nordic components i think, and some others.

which one have you owned/tried out that works best with the M4?

best regards

xamoel

PS: i just received my sidearmor, it has quite some scratches on it. any idea how to get rid of them?

hello folks,

i'm thinking about adding a +2 extension to my full length tube, and was wondering which one to get.

benelli make one themselves, as well as nordic components i think, and some others.

which one have you owned/tried out that works best with the M4?

best regards

xamoel

PS: i just received my sidearmor, it has quite some scratches on it. any idea how to get rid of them?

I went with CarrierComp, 1 piece Titanium Mag Tube, Super High Quality, Perfect Fit, and color Match.

Newgunner.

thats not mine. but that's what i'm thinking about, yes.

€: now i see, the black extension tube from my pic is an extension for a nova, but works on the m4 as well. yours is probably the real deal for the m4, yet i'm not sure if it works with my full length tube.

Edited by xamoel

So, is it pretty normal for folks to put a +2 extension on a full length? I cant see those pictures for some reason and was just curious how that would feel shooting. Is it awkward at all ? Is it dangerous to have something sticking out below ahead of the muzzle?

well it is quite useful for matches, less reloading, like LeoAtrox stated already. i haven't done it yet, but i'm surely thinking about it. with a tactical choke attached i think it's not dangerous.

sorry can't tell you how it shoots yet, as i haven't bought one (yet).

but as it costs only 63euros, which is maybe 75$, i'll get one soon i guess.

• 1 year later...
yes, see the following pic, it IS a OEM benelli +2 extension for M4s and novas.

anhonp.jpg

this is one of my benelli. i´m from austria/europe and it´s nice to see my picture at the benelliusa.com forum.

xamoel is right - it is a OEM benelli +2 extension for M4 an NOVA.

regards

sniffer

• 4 months later...