Benelli SuperNova SteadyGrip

GobblinNYelpin

I ordered one today from a local Benelli dealer after checking with Bass Pro, Cabelas, and about 4 other gun stores in my area. I just went ahead and had them order me one. It should be next week sometime. I was thinking about putting a Red Dot optic on it. Do you have any accessories for yours? Let me know what you do with that trigger? I may look into it if I think it could be better and I can't imagine it was any more stiff than the Mossy 835 I had.

I picked up my new Supernova Steadygrip yesterday and its going to be a turkey slayer. I also have a Realtree Camo Burris SpeedDot coming and now I have to find a Picitanny rail for it. I thought it was going to come with one but I guess not? I am also going to look for an Extended turkey choke and I'm thinking Primos Jellyhead or Carlsons. If yuns have any suggestions let me know.

I am also going to look for an Extended turkey choke and I'm thinking Primos Jellyhead or Carlsons. If yuns have any suggestions let me know.

I heard good things about the H.S. Strut Undertaker, and for $20 you can't go wrong, so I picked one up. I haven't had a chance to pattern it in my gun though. We'll see how it works out.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Lboongon123

Nice.. Good for you.... :cool:

I ordered one today from a local Benelli dealer after checking with Bass Pro, Cabelas, and about 4 other gun stores in my area. I just went ahead and had them order me one. It should be next week sometime. I was thinking about putting a Red Dot optic on it. Do you have any accessories for yours? Let me know what you do with that trigger? I may look into it if I think it could be better and I can't imagine it was any more stiff than the Mossy 835 I had.

• 3 weeks later...