Benelli Sling - Supernova Tactical PG

motoracer1486

Is this the preffered sling for a pistol grip shotgun? Isn't there one that attaches to the factory stock hardware?

In this configuration you can have a single point or two point sling.

I see about 30 different adapters, but no idea which one(s) fit my shotgun...they are not model specific.

Adapters are mount specific, again this depends on what type sling, single/double or three point type. You can e-mail them and tell them what you have and want and they will fix you up.

If you decide on something post it. I have been looking for a sling setup for a couple of months.

Here's the email that I received from Urban-E.R.T. Slings when I asked them the question:

Please go to the following link to get the sling kit. Select your desired color, the Speed Loop Male Webbing Adapter-15 for the rear and the GT-MilForce Adapter -26 for the front. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. Thanks.

urbanertslings. com/2point-modular.html

Take out the space after the '.' in the url - I have under 5 posts and cannot post a link yet. (mod, please don't delete the link. I'm just posting it so others that were in the same situation could receive some help. Thanks!)

PS, Got a very quick response from them - very glad to do business. I will report back once I receive my sling!