Benchmade Knives

heckler&kochp2000

Benchmade are nice. Coldsteel is better. Automatic knifes are a gimic. They don't open any faster.

I'm going to ignore your comment on buck knives. Comparing coldsteel to a benchmade auto isn't really a fair comparison, but he does have a point about autos in general. There not as fast as my kershaw blur, which is what I use for daily carry. Its not an auto, but it does have the speedsafe action on it. I would never use an auto in a situation where I was relying on my knife, I just think there fun.

But, back to your question, in relation to other autos, benchmades are the best in my opinion.

EDIT…Forgot to mention, Kershaw knives are made in Oregon too!

Edited by GBMotorsports

I'm going to ignore your comment on buck knives. Comparing coldsteel to a benchmade auto isn't really a fair comparison, but he does have a point about autos in general. There not as fast as my kershaw blur, which is what I use for daily carry. Its not an auto, but it does have the speedsafe action on it. I would never use an auto in a situation where I was relying on my knife, I just think there fun.

But, back to your question, in relation to other autos, benchmades are the best in my opinion.

EDIT…Forgot to mention, Kershaw knives are made in Oregon too!

Whats wrong with my comment on buck knives? There is USA made and other. The other sucks, The USA one are good.

Funny, the US Army issues Benchmade Auto Stryker 9100's. I've had one since 2004 and have carried it every day since. Aside from the finish being worn off the blade, handle and belt clip, it functions perfectly. It is a servicable knife, which means any monkey can dissassemble it and put it back together.

I removed the spine safety from mine with no negative effect.

I've never replaced the spring. It is still very strong. If needed, replacement springs are easy to find online.

The 154cm steel holds and takes an edge very well. The reinforced tanto blade profile is very tough. It has never broken off or chipped.

Funny, the US Army issues Benchmade Auto Stryker 9100's. I've had one since 2004 and have carried it every day since. Aside from the finish being worn off the blade, handle and belt clip, it functions perfectly. It is a servicable knife, which means any monkey can dissassemble it and put it back together.

I removed the spine safety from mine with no negative effect.

I've never replaced the spring. It is still very strong. If needed, replacement springs are easy to find online.

The 154cm steel holds and takes an edge very well. The reinforced tanto blade profile is very tough. It has never broken off or chipped.

Army issue means nothing.

I have a Benchmade infidel (OTF) and a Presidio, and love them both. Nice and sturdy and quality made (and prices are comming down).

I remember they were illegal in NY when I was growing up (a long time ago). Didn't know they were legal in AZ 'till I seen them in my local gun shop about a year ago. Should have known, AZ allows almost everything.

There are currently no knife laws in Arizona.

The autostryker is one of the four knives I carry on me on duty. I also carry a cheap folding razor knife, a Spyderco Military model and a Wilson Cop Tool, which is more of a pry bar. I got the Spyderco for free, it's an okay knife.

If you want a fast knife, get a fixed blade and cut out the middle man.

I've had one since 2005...carried it for an entire year in IZ, and it never failed to perform.

Of course, it was issued while I was in the Army, but I've heard that doesn't mean anything. :)

I'm not tryingto be a smartazz. But can you tell me that you had the best of everything? You need the best when fighting for are coutry

can you just imagine the fun?? M1014 at the range with his lil safe queens and tossing one of these behind him??:DALSpocketcsgrenade.jpg

He would probably have two peons firing off the 30ft flamethrower shells as he walked under them to announce to everybody it was his turn on the range. Lol who would shoot those out of a benelli! Id go buy a single shot H & R for those