Im looking for an m4 collapsible or pg stock

texas skeeter

i need to buy a collapsible or pg stock for the M1014 i have to re-sell cause the buyer backed out. the buyer wanted to buy it with no stock so i sold my 2 stocks and now dont have one. i cant sell the damn thing with out a stock. any help would be great!! TS

You'll be surprised. I think you could sell it without a stock.

One should be poping up on gun broker soon for cheap or if you say your a police officer somebody might donate one to you:p

that sh-t aint funny HK, i cant believe you could make a joke like that!!:rolleyes: considering you are the one who BACKED OUT OF OUR DEAL!! and now its gonna cost me another 170$ just to sell my m1014. i wouldnt have given the stock away if i had still needed it to sell my gun, cause after we made a deal i had no use for it. i even gave you a smokin price and still got screwed!! its just a shame and seems more and more people just have NO INTEGRITY ANY MORE!! and i dont feel bad at all giving that pg stock away to a Police Officer in N.Y. he's earned it since he's not another selfish citizen!!

One should be poping up on gun broker soon for cheap or if you say your a police officer somebody might donate one to you

that sh-t aint funny HK, i cant believe you could make a joke like that!! considering you are the one who BACKED OUT OF OUR DEAL!! and now its gonna cost me another 170$ just to sell my m1014. i wouldnt have given the stock away if i had still needed it to sell my gun, cause after we made a deal i had no use for it. i even gave you a smokin price and still got screwed!! its just a shame and seems more and more people just have NO INTEGRITY ANY MORE!! and i dont feel bad at all giving that pg stock away to a Police Officer in N.Y. he's earned it since he's not another selfish citizen!!

*sits back*

68416045.wGDPMlLK.popcorn.gif

that sh-t aint funny HK, i cant believe you could make a joke like that!!:rolleyes: considering you are the one who BACKED OUT OF OUR DEAL!! and now its gonna cost me another 170$ just to sell my m1014. i wouldnt have given the stock away if i had still needed it to sell my gun, cause after we made a deal i had no use for it. i even gave you a smokin price and still got screwed!! its just a shame and seems more and more people just have NO INTEGRITY ANY MORE!! and i dont feel bad at all giving that pg stock away to a Police Officer in N.Y. he's earned it since he's not another selfish citizen!!

I was just messing with you , I tried to Buy it sent you the payment and all was really looking forward to getting it, And then i get this phone call from you saying the money order is NO good , You even said it was a real Money order but the serial number was bad (post office Fault) and sent it back to me i said i would get you another one ,and you said no more money orders. Then i mentioned the color purple;) Inside joke .....

I will Sell you my PG for $105 if you want it. I apologize for the Joking Serious. Let me know

I was just messing with you , I tried to Buy it sent you the payment and all was really looking forward to getting it, And then i get this phone call from you saying the money order is NO good , You even said it was a real Money order but the serial number was bad (post office Fault) and sent it back to me i said i would get you another one ,and you said no more money orders. Then i mentioned the color purple;) Inside joke .....

I will Sell you my PG for $105 if you want it. I apologize for the Joking Serious. Let me know

i never claimed you were at fault with the m/o mistake. thats the jack-a$$ stupid post office's fault. but having waited for the m/o in the mail, waited in line at my local post office 1 hr and then another 1/2 hr to do every check known to man on the authenticity of the m/o only to hear them say they wouldnt cash it cause there was a mistake, paying 20$ to overnite it back to you under the impression you were gonna repay, and then hearing you didnt want it any more = this sh-t aint funny. had you not made that stupid joke i never would have said a word. you did notice i didnt name names in my original post? i wasnt trying to out anyone. ill take your stock for 105$, is that shipped? and where /how can i pay you. i need a stock asap cause i need to dump it while all them crazys were bidding WAAAAAAAAAAY out of the ballpark on that last m1014 that ended at 2825$!!:eek: hopefully i can get some of his stragglers!! let me know TS

i never claimed you were at fault with the m/o mistake. thats the jack-a$$ stupid post office's fault. but having waited for the m/o in the mail, waited in line at my local post office 1 hr and then another 1/2 hr to do every check known to man on the authenticity of the m/o only to hear them say they wouldnt cash it cause there was a mistake, paying 20$ to overnite it back to you under the impression you were gonna repay, and then hearing you didnt want it any more = this sh-t aint funny. had you not made that stupid joke i never would have said a word. you did notice i didnt name names in my original post? i wasnt trying to out anyone. ill take your stock for 105$, is that shipped? and where /how can i pay you. i need a stock asap cause i need to dump it while all them crazys were bidding WAAAAAAAAAAY out of the ballpark on that last m1014 that ended at 2825$!!:eek: hopefully i can get some of his stragglers!! let me know TS

Money order Same Address Send me $100 Shipped

$2825!...........

YIKES is right!!:D but 2800$ aint sh-t, dont you remember the m1014 that sold last yr for 4025$!! that was a HOLY SH-T YIKES!! and it wasnt even s# 1-10 or 2490-2500. so lets see what happens with mine. i had a guy email me earlier today interested in it, but he hasnt responded back since the a.m. so we shall see.;)

i need a stock asap cause i need to dump it while all them crazys were bidding WAAAAAAAAAAY out of the ballpark on that last m1014 that ended at 2825$!!:eek: hopefully i can get some of his stragglers!! let me know TS

Wow, are M4's really going for that price?? Too bad I can't show this to a few ex-girlfriends that didn't know what I meant by "this is not just another gun, it's an investment".

I think it was a LIMITED EDITION M1014 that fetched that price. Standard M4 are in the $1500 to $1700 range these days depending on the stock and color. Mike

Wow, are M4's really going for that price?? Too bad I can't show this to a few ex-girlfriends that didn't know what I meant by "this is not just another gun, it's an investment".