ported vs non ported chokes

Outdoor Life

Im more confused now than I was before i posted.

The last sentence of your original post is where the following answers will get hazy. On forums, when you throw thw word "Best" into the mix, it usually turns into info and opinion overload.

Carlson's makes an excellent tube, as does H.S. Strut, IC, and many others. My advice is to go through the turkey thread archives, and see which tubes come up the most in a positive manner for the M2 and make a choice. Just my .02

The last sentence of your original post is where the following answers will get hazy. On forums, when you throw thw word "Best" into the mix, it usually turns into info and opinion overload.

Carlson's makes an excellent tube, as does H.S. Strut, IC, and many others. My advice is to go through the turkey thread archives, and see which tubes come up the most in a positive manner for the M2 and make a choice. Just my .02

Theres some good advise.