BENELLI FACTORY FULL MAG TUBE question...

AR-BALLISTIC

I purchased from NUMRICH a couple years ago a BENELLI FULL LENGTH MAG TUBE that was stated as FACTORY. It matches the finish perfect. I was wondering what these are selling for in todays market. I can't seem to locate one anywhere to get an idea of a fair price as I am going to sell mine. Its never been used so its essentially new since its been sitting in my safe since purchased. Thanks , Mike

Here is a pic of the TUBE. Please chime in if you remember these from NUMRICH

With Flash:

Picture001.jpg

Without Flash:

Picture003.jpg

Edited by AR-BALLISTIC

I purchased from NUMRICH a couple years ago a BENELLI FULL LENGTH MAG TUBE that was stated as FACTORY. It matches the finish perfect. I was wondering what these are selling for in todays market. I can't seem to locate one anywhere to get an idea of a fair price as I am going to sell mine. Its never been used so its essentially new since its been sitting in my safe since purchased. Thanks , Mike

There selling for 375 on Gunbroker . do you have the original packaging ?

It was about 4 years ago so maybe an older member that remembers can chime in and confirm that they were factory Benelli tubes. I seem to remember that everyone that got one from NUMRICH was in agreement that they were indeed factory full length mag tubes I will post a pic when I have some time. I recently checked NUMRICH and they don't seem to have any Benelli full length mag tubes at least I couldn't find one currently in stock. Keep in mind this was three or four years ago that I purchased it. Mike;)

Edited by AR-BALLISTIC

It was about 4 years ago so maybe an older member that remembers can chime in and confirm that they were factory Benelli tubes. I seem to remember that everyone that got one from NUMRICH was in agreement that they were indeed factory full length mag tubes I will post a pic when I have some time. I recently checked NUMRICH and they don't seem to have any Benelli full length mag tubes at least I couldn't find one currently in stock. Keep in mind this was three or four years ago that I purchased it. Mike;)

Granted I am just trying to help you decide on a price to sell it for.

With the current offering from Carriercomp that comes complete with Wolff Spring, I would say you would have to offer it for below or around what this one sells for.

http://shop.carriercomp.com/product.sc?productId=3&categoryId=4

I guess If Someone absolutely has to have an original Benelli Mag Tube it might be worth more but not sure.

NEWGUNNER.

It would sell for probably $150.

I bought and sold over a dozen of them on gunbroker back in the day, and I forget what I got for them ... $250 a piece maybe? I honestly don't remember.

That was back before there were aftermarket alternatives ... let alone superior aftermarket alternatives.

I can say with certainty that the OEM benelli full length tubes were the roughest and worst finished of all the tubes I dealt with. There is absolutely no reason to buy, let alone pay extra, in today's market full of alternatives.

My $.02

The real catch 22 here is that these are still available to anyone who can order LE parts from Benelli. The company selling these on Gunbroker is going to make 80% of what they spent on buying six by selling one.

Maybe it's just me but I see this as a big **** you to people like us.

I bought and sold over a dozen of them on gunbroker back in the day, and I forget what I got for them ... $250 a piece maybe? I honestly don't remember.

That was back before there were aftermarket alternatives ... let alone superior aftermarket alternatives.

I can say with certainty that the OEM benelli full length tubes were the roughest and worst finished of all the tubes I dealt with. There is absolutely no reason to buy, let alone pay extra, in today's market full of alternatives.

My $.02

truth_000.jpg

Good points and I respect your opinion bro. But I look at it this way... The tube I have is in pretty nice condition the finish matches my M4 perfectly. Now that being said is it a FACTORY Benelli part? I can't be 100% sure but when we were buying these tubes from NUMRICH eveyone here that was getting in on these were pretty darn sure they were indeed genuine Benelli. I would beg to differ on you with the $150. And if these are only available to LE than good luck tracking one down. I am not saying I have an impossible Mag tube to find but I wouldn't sell this for less than $300. If anyone is interested in offering $300 shipped I will let it go otherwise I will just hold on to it. I believe it to be a factory tube and there is really no way to tell unless I send it to Benelli for confirmation and I don't feel it necessary. I know that if I could put this tube on my Benelli legally it would be on there over any reproduction tube but thats just me. Anyway... Thank you for all the input. I appreciate it. Mike

My $.02

Edited by AR-BALLISTIC

Good points and I respect your opinion bro. But I look at it this way... The tube I have is in pretty nice condition the finish matches my M4 perfectly. Now that being said is it a FACTORY Benelli part? I can't be 100% sure but when we were buying these tubes from NUMRICH eveyone here that was getting in on these were pretty darn sure they were indeed genuine Benelli. I would beg to differ on you with the $150. And if these are only available to LE than good luck tracking one down. I am not saying I have an impossible Mag tube to find but I wouldn't sell this for less than $300. If anyone is interested in offering $300 shipped I will let it go otherwise I will just hold on to it. I believe it to be a factory tube and there is really no way to tell unless I send it to Benelli for confirmation and I don't feel it necessary. I know that if I could put this tube on my Benelli legally it would be on there over any reproduction tube but thats just me. Anyway... Thank you for all the input. I appreciate it. Mike

Well looks like you will be holding on to it then, because the aftermarket ones are Premium quality, Materials and match perfectly for a little more than half that and come with a spring.

You can install it legally, change the stock to a field stock, this is what my local gun shop told me.

Good Luck what ever you decide.

NEWGUNNER.

It's all good bro. And thanks. Mike;)

Well looks like you will be holding on to it then, because the aftermarket ones are Premium quality, Materials and match perfectly for a little more than half that and come with a spring.

You can install it legally, change the stock to a field stock, this is what my local gun shop told me.

Good Luck what ever you decide.

NEWGUNNER.

I jumped on the band wagon when NUMRICH were selling these. Everyone around here was going bananas about these. This was about 3 or 4 years ago if my memory serves me correctly. I was hoping to be able to use this tube by replacing the correct amount of imported parts with U.S. made parts but I never was able to make it happen. So I guess I will eventually go with the FFT TITANIUM TUBE since I already got the BROWNELLS U.S. made FOLLOWER. I will most likely finish it off with the SUREFIRE RAIL to be 922r complaint.

hey Mike, just out of curiousity why did you buy it? cause last time i checked, these full length tubes have never been legal for CA. civilians..:o

Its already pathetic enough living here in KALIFORNIA under the ridiculous gun laws we have I just don't need my M4 to cause me any problems. Someday I will move to AMERICA and experience the freedoms others get to.

no worries brutha, i was just curious. i had a 2-rndr ext. on mine when i lived there, i figured F-CK em!!:D

Being OEM doesn't make it magical.

If you can sell it for $300, good for you. No reason not to try for it.

It's worth what the market will bear, as is true of anything.

ahhhhhhh the good old days-latesummer 06,,$65 for the tube from numrich,,what a mad rush for one,,,thats when we had real members and duggan was a puppy,,now we have aftermarket members,,,like this texan they call skeeter peter eater and new wave gunner

ahhhhhhh the good old days-latesummer 06,,$65 for the tube from numrich,,what a mad rush for one,,,thats when we had real members and duggan was a puppy,,now we have aftermarket members,,,like this texan they call skeeter peter eater and new wave gunner

I may have been a puppy, but you were and still are a b!tch :)