Legacy 28 Gauge

Whacker

I had a chance to handle the Legacy 28-gauge at the Pheasants Forever show and it was very nice. It's very light (as Benelli says "the lightest gun in the world") but still swings amazingly well. Points very nicely too.

I can't wait to get one. I put my name on the list with my local dealer.

Don't tell the wife -- I figure it is better to ask for forgiveness rather than permission :)

• 7 months later...
I had a chance to handle the Legacy 28-gauge at the Pheasants Forever show and it was very nice. It's very light (as Benelli says "the lightest gun in the world") but still swings amazingly well. Points very nicely too.

I can't wait to get one. I put my name on the list with my local dealer.

Don't tell the wife -- I figure it is better to ask for forgiveness rather than permission :)

Did you get one and if so i do you like it?

I picked up my Legacy 28 a few months back and I have shot nothing else since. I seem to be able to hit more targets and birds with it than I do with my 20 and 12-gauge Benellis. I absolutely love it!

Just took it on a grouse and woodcock hunt at the Little Moran in MN and it was a pleasure to carry all day long.