New Hunter/Shooter

TommyP

I have heard great reviews on Benelli's and I really like my friends SBEII. I want to go turkey hunting with him this spring and also deer hunting in the fall. I've just gotten into shooting and soon hunting. Any advice on a good all around Benelli?

How about a SBE ll? Great gun. 3.5" capabilities. Smooth shooting and reliable. Having already shot one is a plus also. I own a SBE ll and a Vinci. If I had to pick one for all around shooting, it would be the SBE ll. They are both great guns, just my opinion. Good luck with your decision...Mike

How about a SBE ll? Great gun. 3.5" capabilities. Smooth shooting and reliable. Having already shot one is a plus also. I own a SBE ll and a Vinci. If I had to pick one for all around shooting, it would be the SBE ll. They are both great guns, just my opinion. Good luck with your decision...Mike

I guess it would boil down to economics. The SBEII would be my first all around choice, with the Vinci and M2 running neck and neck. There are fair prices on used guns, and I would consider GunBroker.com as a reference, starting point if you want the best deal. I bought my Vinci for $1150 and have seen like new used ones as low as $1000...The SBEII will def be pricey, but either way you'll end up with a great shooter.