M4 & 922r -Anyone made any find more parts yet?

M4SUPER90FAN

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious how that is possible? I ordered my tube on 19DEC and Kip called about 2 days later to say he would be in NM for a month, but I should have my tube by end of Jan/early Feb. Still don't have today, even though my credit card was charged 3.5 weeks ago.

I know everyone on this forum loves Kip, but come on. I don't mind waiting as long as it's not on my nickel. Almost a month after being charged I still don't have my tube, Kip does not respond to email and his voice mail inbox is full and will not accept messages. Very unprofessional.

Near 4 months away from the point you chose to buy a full length tube and you still don't have one. But your money is gone.

Wow. Just wow.

Its just difficult arguing with someone who has a difficulty providing a relevant argument

Also, you may sign a waiver, or you may agree not to sue, whatever.

But if the gun blows up and injures the person standing beside you, or you let someone else shoot your gun, the waiver is inapplicable. Same thing if you sell your gun to someone else and they are injured by it. Those people didn't agree to anything.

just to clarify here lil buddy, you call it argueing and i call it debating. we can all have and add our own personal opinions. thats what these forums are about as well as getting technical gun info. but to keep throwing liablility bombs does no one any good is all i was trying to say.;) and you truely must be a lawyer because every time you make a comment in this thread, its about injury, liablility and lawsuits.:rolleyes: one way of thinking and LAWYERS that HAVE ruined this country-FACT!! i look at things obviously different than you, i look for the positives that the part I chose to buy will work. and if by chance it didnt work and at the remote possibility i got injured, well no lawsuits from me due to i would hold myself accountable for making a stupid decision!! but i do agree, not everyone thinks the same way. and that is a shame. kinda goes back to my point, "HEY, lets just blame everybody else and then sue them".

you call it argueing and i call it debating. we can all have and add our own personal opinions.

This helps my point. Ok, I'll agree with you: we were debating.

But I was debating and basing my points on facts.

You were basing your points on opinions.

Hence, my frustration.

I have opinions, too. But they do no good in the face of reality, if reality does not support my opinion. Reality does not support your opinions, for the most part.

one way of thinking and LAWYERS that HAVE ruined this country-FACT!!

A lot of crap has ruined this country. Lawyers have contributed. But a lot of factors have contributed. But most of the lawyers I know, I wouldn't squirt into a pan to save their butts.

...lil buddy ;)

This helps my point. Ok, I'll agree with you: we were debating.

But I was debating and basing my points on facts.

You were basing your points on opinions.

Hence, my frustration.

I have opinions, too. But they do no good in the face of reality, if reality does not support my opinion. Reality does not support your opinions, for the most part.

A lot of crap has ruined this country. Lawyers have contributed. But a lot of factors have contributed. But most of the lawyers I know, I wouldn't squirt into a pan to save their butts.

...lil buddy

see what debating can do?? we actually agreed on something!!:D and if you truely think about it, LAWYERS are the #1 reason this country is failing!! think about it, are'nt most all DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS lawyers as well??:p