M4/M2 sling

auglaze

I'm looking for a sling for an M4 as well. What are the considerations for purchasing a sling? 1 vs. 2 vs. 3 point slings, what is important to understand about each? What other brands/models of sling did you consider? Which one is the best and why?

Thanks! New to shotguns! Talk to me like a Newbie!

MVC-014S10.JPG

Why do you post pictures in everyones threads? What does that picture have to do with the OP's question? :confused:

As for which sling to get - I just installed my urbanertsling and really like it. If you have any questions about which to get, shoot them an email and you'll get a response very promptly.

Why do you post pictures in everyones threads? What does that picture have to do with the OP's question? :confused:

As for which sling to get - I just installed my urbanertsling and really like it. If you have any questions about which to get, shoot them an email and you'll get a response very promptly.

Yeah it is getting a bit rediculous.

Must be trying to compensate for some other Shortcoming.

Like the guy that drives the Ferrari to the club.

I'm looking for a sling for an M4 as well. What are the considerations for purchasing a sling? 1 vs. 2 vs. 3 point slings, what is important to understand about each? What other brands/models of sling did you consider? Which one is the best and why?

Thanks! New to shotguns! Talk to me like a Newbie!

The sling pictured can be converted to a single point or two point sling. The type is just a matter of your personal preference. They have several videos on their site you can check out, as do many of the sling manufacturers. I choose that one because it fit my needs, plus I wasn't paying $50 or more for a one inch piece of nylon strap like some companies put out. You can mail them again and ask about the stock, mine is not collapsible.