Shooting Rest

Veduci

How did you attach that Harris?

They attach to the sling swivel stud. Super easy, takes about 30 seconds to take on or off and its solid as a rock.

OOPS, Forgot the R1 sling stud isnt in the normal position. Theres an adapter you can get from Harris that will allow you to mount it to any gun.

http://www.harrisb****s.com/

Edited by GBMotorsports
Im a tard.

The other issue I can see with clamping the mount to the barrel on a R-1 is that it would have to be removed to disassemble and clean the rifle, because of the way the foregrip slides off. When I hunt by the sea, I have to disassemble and clean my R-1 at least every other day or so.

To each their own, more than one way to boil an egg.

Steve

So I am flirting with the idea of drilling a hole through the bottom of the forearm and purchasing a generic sling mount. Fasten it to the forearm and then getting a regular sling mount 'pod. But then I probably need experience in the field with this thing and not rush making a tacticool weapon for hunting...