SBE 1 help?

BUSHRAT

First off, I am new here so howdy everybody. I've got a SBE that I bought new in 99' and it has somewhere between 10-11k rounds without any problems until now. I may have just found a shell it didn't like, but I doubt it. I know I probally need to replace some springs or ejector.

The cartridge in question is Rio 2 3/4" 1 1/4oz 3 3/4dr 7 1/2 shot.

It FTE after every 2nd shot. Gun is clean and lubed. Any suggestions on where to start?

I have another gun just like it that I won at a DU banqent several years ago that have never been took out of the box and wanted to keep it that way. So I came here for help before I started disecting that one for differences.

Thanks,

Bushrat

First off, I am new here so howdy everybody. I've got a SBE that I bought new in 99' and it has somewhere between 10-11k rounds without any problems until now. I may have just found a shell it didn't like, but I doubt it. I know I probally need to replace some springs or ejector.

The cartridge in question is Rio 2 3/4" 1 1/4oz 3 3/4dr 7 1/2 shot.

It FTE after every 2nd shot. Gun is clean and lubed. Any suggestions on where to start?

I have another gun just like it that I won at a DU banqent several years ago that have never been took out of the box and wanted to keep it that way. So I came here for help before I started disecting that one for differences.

Thanks,

Bushrat

After 17 years, my HK/Benelli did the same thing. Don't screw with it, contact Benelli customer service, get an RA# and send it back to them. They repaired mine at no cost to me, which was great. Now it swallows and spits again without failure.

Thanks for the help fellas. I'm heading to the farm now with several different brands of shells to see if this is isolated to the Rio shell. I'm going to try some 3 1/2" too.

I'll call Benelli Monday to see if they can help me out.

Thanks for the help fellas. I'm heading to the farm now with several different brands of shells to see if this is isolated to the Rio shell. I'm going to try some 3 1/2" too.

I'll call Benelli Monday to see if they can help me out.

Best of luck and enjoy...