OH ! Happy Days

M4JOHN

You are 100% correct Skeet.... Truth be told, I havent got the second tube on yet... Burnt the sh!t out of my hand unscrewing the first one :eek:

But when this burn gel and the lidocaine kick in, Ill be back to the bench!

On a side note... good god, did Benelli really need 5 fluid ounces of locktite on the damn tube for fear it would unscrew????

REALLY??????

Pictures in the morning, Promise!

nice pics Johnny boy!!:p

Thank you sir!

Off to Ice the hand LMAO....

i was just thinking... these thing are now worth abot 220 bucks a pound... got Kobi Beef Licked!:eek:

picking up Kimber #2 on tuesday... Raptor II SS 5in.

WHOO WHOOOOOOO

My way of "stimulating" the economy of KRAZIFORNIA!

you boys need some pics?????,,whats this two for the price of one????

seen em..... they are gorgeous....

almost too good looking.. should be behind glass M1014!

Sometimes when the wife aint around, I search for them in this board....:cool:

TMI ! ! ! LMAO

this thread FAILS without pics!!:D
failure,,just cause of no pics,,if you can remember,,your the one who failed on 11-09 on the tenny then came the oooo16 misadventure,,another oooopppssssssss,,now down to barrels,,that barell was on the broker forever,,doesn't even have all the parts to it for that price,,,you want friends to right?????????????????

failure,,just cause of no pics,,if you can remember,,your the one who failed on 11-09 on the tenny then came the oooo16 misadventure,,another oooopppssssssss,,now down to barrels,,that barell was on the broker forever,,doesn't even have all the parts to it for that price,,,you want friends to right?????????????????

what does that have to do with pics here??? M, you're getting more crazy by the day!!;)

what does that have to do with pics here??? M, you're getting more crazy by the day!!;)
been here so long,,don't know wether half ya are comming or going or comming back,,where are my meds???????? oohhhh no the dog ate them,,one happy dog.

Good work.

thanks, this was WAY easier than I thought... the second time.... the first one I did, ( the top of the pic ) took about 1/2 an hour... Only because i was a bit sceptical of heating the tube and the receiver too fast... the second one took a grand total of 10 minutes to strip down the weapon, remove everything, install the tube and get her all put back together.... good times!