New Member - Vinci question!

Temptd2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, more confusion from the newest Vinci owner!

Choke tubes - on the Benelli website, I see, A B C D E F ---

Mine came with C,IC,M,IM,F - uh, so what are the IC, M, IM? Is there anyplace that tells me what each choke is used for?

OK, more confusion from the newest Vinci owner!

Choke tubes - on the Benelli website, I see, A B C D E F ---

Mine came with C,IC,M,IM,F - uh, so what are the IC, M, IM? Is there anyplace that tells me what each choke is used for?

Take a look in your manual, it should tell you there. But they stand for, improved cylinder, modified, and improved modified. They should have notches in them as well, c has 5 on down to full, with 1 notch. The less notches the tighter the pattern. They should also indicate on the side whether or not there ok to use with steel shot.

Hopefully next weekend - spent the day today figuring out how to take it apart and put it back together again, and the DH greased it up and cleaned up the shipping oily mess. Watched a lot of YouTubes on it too. Can't wait to try it out, it fits me perfectly "as is" with no adjustments.

It's sure a thing of beauty, in its own way! i'd have loved to have had a wood stock but hey, I'm more interested in a soft recoil!

Now....is this ia HM theme? OR are you planning on sniping her? lol the owner of the local guns stores buys all his daughters weapons and duracoats them in some form of pink.

Theme only!! I'm thinking maybe a Barrett .50 BMG with lots of purple and pink glitter paint and Hannah Montana stickers.

H:rolleyes::rolleyes:Kster

Well then maybe he can paint his silenced 14" entry Benelli to pink and purple to match :p

I can see it now....

Texas Mosquito: "Freeze B***h or I'll shoot!"

Bad Guy: AHAHAHAHAHA, Cute gun sunshine! Get that out of a cracker jack-

Benelli: "___" (Thats the sound of a silenced shotty firing into the bad guy)

Bad Guy: Noo!.....Ive been shot with an air soft gun!

Annnnd cut scene. lol