Nova 2 rd ext tube fit the SNT??

texas skeeter

ive bought the SNT, and wondering if the benelli OEM P#80201 2 rd ext tube will fit on the super nova tactical?? and also if it does fit, does it actually need the cheesey barrel clamp that comes with it?? i also remember seeing someone posting other after market barrel clamps. what were they and by whom? thanks for any help. TS

Yes the nova factory extention will fit on the SN. The spring that comes with the extention will be too long so you'll have to cut it or use the one that comes with your SN. I used the one that was already with the SN and havent had any problems.

Ive always used the mag clamp on mine so can't help you there.

Edited by stuohn

• 2 years later...
One note though don't cut the spring it is long but sets alot shorter after a few uses. The factory spring is no where near long enough especially with the +3 tube.

By the way TS if you need one let me know.

so do you cut, or not cut the spring that comes with the factory +2 extension? i have a supernova tactical w/ 18.5" barrel. there is no clear tutorial anywhere on how to install the factory mag extension.

with the +2 extension, would i still be able to use the original spring from the supernova? or will it be better to just use the spring that came with the mag extension?