For Sale - Nodakspud +2 mag extension tube for M4 $65 shipped

Duggan

I have for sale a piece of m4 history ... one of the original Nodakspud +2 extension tubes, made in late 2005 I believe before there were any commercially available full length tubes.

The Nodakspud +2 tubes remain to this day the best aftermarket option if you are planning on using a +2 tube instead of a full tube for whatever reason (easy swapping for 922r compliance, afraid to use a heatgun, etc). You can see them at http://www.nodakspud.com/ on the bottom of the page, the new ones are color matched to the m4, while my early model one is a rich deep black, a bit darker than the m4.

The Nodakspud tubes copy the design and aesthetics of the Benelli factory +2 tubes, unlike the Tacstar and other junk brands. It is made of 6061 T6 Aluminum, unlike many cheaper brands which use low grade steel. I think the design looks a lot better, as it is smooth and threads over the factory limited 5 round tube without a big bulging nut or anything, like the tacstar units have.

I'm not trying to sugar coat it, this tube has been used and it shows in a few spots, mostly on the threading where it would be under the magazine tube endcap. I'd rate it's condition as 95%, when installed on an m4 you would only really see one small blemish, which is shown in the pictures. As is usually the case in high resolution flash closeup photography, it looks better in person than it does in the pictures.

As such, I'm asking for $45 shipped (less than half of a new one) anywhere in the 48 states. This price reflects the fact that it is used, and it doesn't have a perfect color match of the m4 barrel.

If you're looking for a cheap, high quality, OEM style +2 m4 tube, this is for you.

M42Tube-01.jpg

M42Tube-02.jpg

Edited by Duggan

Or I could send you a regular check anyday. I know your thinking how hard is it to get to the PO but I have a new born at home (wife is at work) and I am also training for a fight right now so prety much my days and nights are swamped.

I understand. I work the night shift and I like to party, so sometimes getting up in time to make it to the post office is pretty hard ... especially when you can't remember where your clothes are or where your car is. :)

If you can get a PMO out on Monday or early next week, I'll be happy to sell this to you ... I'm in no real rush.

I understand. I work the night shift and I like to party, so sometimes getting up in time to make it to the post office is pretty hard ... especially when you can't remember where your clothes are or where your car is. :)

If you can get a PMO out on Monday or early next week, I'll be happy to sell this to you ... I'm in no real rush.

Done deal bro. Tuesday we take baby to doctors and I will just make a pit stop at the PO. PM me your addy and all that stuff I think PMO needs a name?