Which indian creek choke fits the benelli m2

Outdoor Life

I have decided to purchase the indian creek turkey choke for my benelli m2. I came to the conclusion on a somewhat blind leap of faith, as i am not able to buy and pattern every choke tube I would like to. The advice on this site is generally pro indian creek so i will take your word for it. My question is which of the IC chokes fit the m2, is it the one that says it fits the benelli/beretta, or the one that fits the sbe2/extrema2. I have tried to email IC about this but having them return an email is a small miracle in itself. I dont live close to the store that sells the choke, and everyone i have spoken to there has a different answer. Any educated advice would be greatly appreciated.

Yes u want the one for the SBE 2( crio)

their was one on here forsale $50.00 Don,t know if it's still FS or not.

I'm still debatting on wether the IC is the best choke for the m2 at least with the H13 As soon as I get my ammo (H13 #5and MB) I'm going to try JH and have ordered 1 of the H13 chokes.

I have decided to purchase the indian creek turkey choke for my benelli m2. I came to the conclusion on a somewhat blind leap of faith, as i am not able to buy and pattern every choke tube I would like to. The advice on this site is generally pro indian creek so i will take your word for it. My question is which of the IC chokes fit the m2, is it the one that says it fits the benelli/beretta, or the one that fits the sbe2/extrema2. I have tried to email IC about this but having them return an email is a small miracle in itself. I dont live close to the store that sells the choke, and everyone i have spoken to there has a different answer. Any educated advice would be greatly appreciated.

This one:

http://indiancreekss.com/home.htm