Photographs finally

markhb

Nice little collection, we've got similar taste! I need to get a couple group pictures of my Camo M4, DFE 6.8 LWRC and Kimber UCII Covert 1911.

I dont wanna hijack this thread but....How do you like your Covert Ultra? I am thinking about getting that as my concealed carry gun. Either that or an HK

I dont wanna hijack this thread but....How do you like your Covert Ultra? I am thinking about getting that as my concealed carry gun. Either that or an HK

I love it but I carry my desert tan USP compact over it. Ive had 2 FTFs in about 1000rnds vs zero in my HK so thats more than enough reason for me to pick the HK. Im sure the FTFs where caused by me "limp wristing" it but I dont want to take the chance.

I love it but I carry my desert tan USP compact over it. Ive had 2 FTFs in about 1000rnds vs zero in my HK so thats more than enough reason for me to pick the HK. Im sure the FTFs where caused by me "limp wristing" it but I dont want to take the chance.

Yeah that's what I have been worried about. I shot thousands of rounds through my USP tactical .45 and never had a ftf. Shot 5 mags through a full size Covert II and had 2. Its possible they were my fault but I doubt it. I'm leaning towards a .357 sig P2000sk.