M4 Collapsible Stock for Sale

yallknowho

• 1 month later...
Guest cleefurd
Then why in the **** won't Benelli just bring some in? :confused:

They (Benelli) want to and did until 2003 at the Annual Shot show, when ATF representatives used carefully chosen words compelling Benelli to fold on the issue. According to the Benelli rep the exchange did not appear ominous, or heavy handed, but it did have sufficient weight that Benelli conceded on the grounds that "counted" import parts not furnished on the platform as delivered would be off-limits there-after.

A "choose your battles" mentality is what I perceived. Had Benelli fought, a dis-service may have resulted... not good for them or us.

They (Benelli) want to and did until 2003 at the Annual Shot show, when ATF representatives used carefully chosen words compelling Benelli to fold on the issue. According to the Benelli rep the exchange did not appear ominous, or heavy handed, but it did have sufficient weight that Benelli conceded on the grounds that "counted" import parts not furnished on the platform as delivered would be off-limits there-after.

A "choose your battles" mentality is what I perceived. Had Benelli fought, a dis-service may have resulted... not good for them or us.

Thanks Kip.:cool:

I have for sale 1 Benelli Factory Mag Tube Extender that gives you 2 more rounds to go in place of that stupid looking spacer the gun comes with.

This is benelli Part # 81043P and is NEW in the Factory shrink form package.

These are very hard to find and since Benelli is not making them anymore they are becoming harder to find every day.

I have seen them selling for over $200 on the few sites I found them on so I know it will go fast at the price I am asking which is only $125 plus $15 shipping to the Continental US. You can contact me at slsmgrchuck at yahoo dot com if you want to buy it or have any questions that is also my PayPal email address which is my prefered payment method.

TazManChuck

Take it from a guy who has had and sold 3 of them ... they are massively overrated, and not worth 1/3 the going price.

I suspected as much and it's nice to hear someone with some experience actually say it. As cool as I think the collapsible stocks look, the price you have to pay to get one is simply rediculous. You couple that with the fact that Mesa Tactical is coming out with the Urbino in collaboration with one of the largest LEO's in the country and you quickly see how well regarded those Benelli collapsible stocks must be.:rolleyes:

Thanks Duggan. :cool:

I suspected as much and it's nice to hear someone with some experience actually say it. As cool as I think the collapsible stocks look, the price you have to pay to get one is simply rediculous. You couple that with the fact that Mesa Tactical is coming out with the Urbino in collaboration with one of the largest LEO's in the country and you quickly see how well regarded those Benelli collapsible stocks must be.:rolleyes:

Thanks Duggan. :cool:

The Mesa Tactical Urbino stock is not a Collapsible Stock. Just so the (FYI readers) Know.

I actually do like the standard pistol grip stock I currently have. There's other upgrades on my upgrade list for my M4 and spending at least $600 on a collapsible stock just isn't worth it. I can put that money to better use elsewhere. I could even buy an entire Mossberg shotgun for that much money! I still want the collapsible stock though. :cool:

I think Carriercomp is but I'm not entirely sure. If they are there's no telling when they'll be available or how much they'll be. But based on what they've produced so far, the quality will definately be there. At the moment I'm holding off for a good deal so Kip will probably release his stocks before that happens regardless on when that is. Hopefully he'll tune in here and give us some info on them. Maybe even some good pictures. There's some pics on the carriercomp website but no close ups.