Choke Tube Options

greenshovel

Hello all I am new to the forum (and Upland Bird hunting)and just purchased a Cordoba Max 4 12G and would like a little info in regards to chokes. The gun will be mainly used for Doves, teal and duck (Texas) with a little turkey hunting. My question is where can I get the "© Special-Purpose Crio® Chokes Matte Black" choke for this model gun for turkeys? Is there another choke brand for turkeys out there that you guys are using in your Cordoba's?

Thanks for any help or advise (o:

Hello all I am new to the forum (and Upland Bird hunting)and just purchased a Cordoba Max 4 12G and would like a little info in regards to chokes. The gun will be mainly used for Doves, teal and duck (Texas) with a little turkey hunting. My question is where can I get the "© Special-Purpose Crio® Chokes Matte Black" choke for this model gun for turkeys? Is there another choke brand for turkeys out there that you guys are using in your Cordoba's?

The special purpose chokes will be hard to find. I would look at aftermarket chokes. Carlsons,briley,Indian Creek,jellyhead are all good. Problem is no one knows which one patterns best be your gun. All the companys above will help you from what they have tested but its your job to hit the patterning board.

Welcome to the forum

Novaking

Try Tom Knapp's website. I have purchased several of his signature series chokes for $36.95 each.

They are made by Carlson Chokes. I have also made purchases from Carlson which I think is a great deal for the money.

http://www.choketube.com/

http://www.tomknapp.net/store/product.php?productid=292&cat=28&page=1

• 1 month later...