Beretta A391 vs Benelli SBEII

Paolo

For those that have shot both guns, what do you think is the better in overall performance? Why do you think so?

Personally I have shot a few different Beretta's and I think they are nice guns and shoot well BUT that being said I own a Benelli SBE and a SBEII ;)

Paul

I'm thinking of purchasing a 391 Urika Sporting 30 inch 12 gauge for competition shooting only and keeping my Sport II for hunting and as a clays back-up. I have shot the 391 and it's smooth and soft. I have never owned a gas operated gun and from what I can tell on the Beretta forum @Shotgun World, the biggest issues are that they are a bear to clean and have had a carrier latch problem causing jams on the second shot. Hopefully that's corrected. They run about $990 around here plus tax. They are the most popular competition auto in the NSCA, at least the Wisconsin version. We all know how easy the Beneli's are to care for and how relaible they are-but, they do have a little more pop to the recoil so I'm curious too as to what others have to say about the comparison.