Pure Gold

U.Hunter

OK, but I was asking about a link to the Pure Gold choke on the Green Top web site the in the original post.

Then that is what you should have asked for to begin with.

FYI - I didn't see any Pure Gold chokes on their website.

Not sure how U.Hunter came across them I assume he was in the store near Richmond, VA. That's the only one I'm aware of - only one they have on the website.

I didn't realize that there were other Greentop locations. I don't think they do much online business.

Here's a link for the one near me.

http://www.greentophuntfish.com

FOAD, kittenshooter.

gblrklr,

http://www.greentophuntfish.com/

Same link twice and still no Pure Gold choke. FYI, they aren't listed on the website, they are in the store, KS may be on to something.

Same link twice and still no Pure Gold choke. FYI, they aren't listed on the website, they are in the store, KS may be on to something.

God Almighty.

I told you several posts back that there are no pure gold chokes on the website.

Send the OP a PM and ask him where he saw them.

Better yet, I'll do it for you, because you probably can't figure that out either.

SK is looking in the mirror, and I'm beginning to think that you're standing right beside him. :rolleyes:

Hey Tuck , had a guy over on OLD GOBBLER pm me and tell me about it. Gave them a call,they're on clearance. Reason I got it so cheap. Gblr, give them a call Monday and they should be able to help you. Now will you all settle down and quit raisin a ruckus, and kittens quit instigatin!! startin to look like another forum I know of.

Hey Tuck , had a guy over on OLD GOBBLER pm me and tell me about it. Gave them a call,they're on clearance. Reason I got it so cheap. Gblr, give them a call Monday and they should be able to help you. Now will you all settle down and quit raisin a ruckus, and kittens quit instigatin!! startin to look like another forum I know of.

Thanks Hunter, I called them about 3:00 yesterday. I'll have to visit here more often, this has been great entertainment.