Turkey Choke Tubes 4 Sale

TookyriverCalls

First of all....**BOTH CHOKES SOLD**

CH/QBPS....It's been a while since I was on here. Hope all is well and that you're ready for thumping turkeys : ) Just got in another 100pk of targets from QB yesterday and getting ready to pattern four guns this weekend.

I ended up trading in my SBE II : ( Both my turkey guns (other than the smoke pole) were autos and I just love my M2 20ga too much to get rid of it. Seeing the choke tubes didn't do anything to the trade in value, I keep them.

I ended up getting two these two new thumpers for my son and I with plenty left over to set up & trick them out. Nothing againt the tubes or Benelli! As I said, I still have & love every much....my M2 & the R1 ; )

20-gauge Model 870 Express Compact

870-exp-cmpct-camo-prod.jpg

Model 870 Express Super Magnum Turkey/Waterfowl

870ExpSynSuperMagCamo.jpg

That M/O Bottomland Supermag is radical,son!:D

I actually have yet to take a Benelli out this season. I picked up an 870 S/M with a Sure-Shot stock, and love that thing. It patterns insane, and just is a joy to carry.

I'm waiting on a new Limbsaver Dead Center sight combo to arrive this week to put on my M2, and I will give it a go.

Good luck to you this Spring