Benelili High Left issue

chrisun

Probably a stupid question, but go ahead... call me stupid.

Just wondering, It seems that everyone seems to have the same issue with their Benelli's shooting high left. Is there a reason that Benelli can't fix this? I too have had the same issue with my SBE II. Does the Vinci have the same issue? Sorry. I guess that's two questions. :D

Probably a stupid question, but go ahead... call me stupid.

Just wondering, It seems that everyone seems to have the same issue with their Benelli's shooting high left. Is there a reason that Benelli can't fix this? I too have had the same issue with my SBE II. Does the Vinci have the same issue? Sorry. I guess that's two questions. :D

If you know about it, aim low and to the right. ;).

The rib is tapered which is why benelli's shoot high. That's the way there made. None of my nova's shoot to the left but I've heard some do.

• 1 month later...

I have a question - how do I start a new post? Or better yet, has anyone heard of problems with the Vinci cycling light loads (i.e., 1oz 2-3/4 dove loads @ 3dr? I have a gunshop saying every Vinci they have sold has come back because they won't shoot anything under 3" magnums and I find that totally hard to believe.

thanks

Uncle Russ

Edited by Uncle Russ