hehehehe

M1014

Thats a whole bunch of worthless crap sitting next to your M4.

manuals,,accessories,etc,info about the firearm is crap,,accordding to duggan,,gee I really want advice from you,gm motors posts a pic of a hotter Benelli than the m4,,duggan,,you gonna let him or HER outwit you,,oh thats right your the crap guy,

Edited by M1014

manuals,,accessories,etc,info about the firearm is crap,,accordding to duggan,,gee I really want advice from you,gm motors posts a pic of a hotter Benelli than the m4,,duggan,,you gonna let hin or HER outwit you,,oh thats right your the crap guy,

Um, what? Did you submit that message via cell phone and typing with your toes? :D

whats the big deal about it? why can we all never have it?

i think i got exactly the same one?!

WRONG! We will never own one with the exact same serial number as M1014. This is likely a limited edition 1 of 250 breaching gun set. That box is probably fine hardwood with the Benelli logo lovingly affixed with the finest French Papier-mâché! I'm sure when he flips it over you will see the fine engraving of dead terrorists resplendent on a field of more dead terrorists (and possibly a duck in flight...Predator Drone more likely). The steel for this gun was created from the first Benelli motorcycle which was removed from the Italian National Archives and melted down just for this limited edition. The gun itself was presented to M1014 by Tonino "the terrible" Benelli the famous motorcycle racer who was exhumed and cloned especially for the presentation ceremony.

YOU MERE MORTALS WILL NEVER OWN A GUN LIKE THIS!!!! :mad:

WRONG! We will never own one with the exact same serial number as M1014. This is likely a limited edition 1 of 250 breaching gun set. That box is probably fine hardwood with the Benelli logo lovingly affixed with the finest French Papier-mâché! I'm sure when he flips it over you will see the fine engraving of dead terrorists resplendent on a field of more dead terrorists (and possibly a duck in flight...Predator Drone more likely). The steel for this gun was created from the first Benelli motorcycle which was removed from the Italian National Archives and melted down just for this limited edition. The gun itself was presented to M1014 by Tonino "the terrible" Benelli the famous motorcycle racer who was exhumed and cloned especially for the presentation ceremony.

Well crap.

That's some funny stuff right there.

manuals,,accessories,etc,info about the firearm is crap,,accordding to duggan,,gee I really want advice from you,gm motors posts a pic of a hotter Benelli than the m4,,duggan,,you gonna let him or HER outwit you,,oh thats right your the crap guy,

Right.

Enjoy your safe queens, complete with proper paperwork and benelli brochures, as if anyone who actually shoots cares about any of that useless crap.