Pistol grip to standard conversion pics

hoodfu

I figured I'd post pictures and links to the parts necessary for going from a pistol grip Benelli M4 with 4 round magazine to a standard stock with 6 round magazine. I had to do a bunch of digging on here and other places to find the necessary ordering info, so in case anyone else wants to do this type of modification:

attachment.php?attachmentid=101965

attachment.php?attachmentid=117176

Stock, Synthetic, M4 Standard

SKU #: 301-000-588

Mfr #: BENELLI

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/cid=0/k=301-000-588/t=S/ksubmit=y/Products/All/.aspx/sid=58149/pid=31743/sku/Stock__Synthetic__M4_Standard

TacStar Magazine Tube Extension Benelli M4 12 Gauge 2-Round Black

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productnumber=467510

It's too bad that Benelli doesn't do a better job of matching the look of that standard stock to the forend. The checkered inlay makes it look like a mis-match of sorts. The standard stock on the Supernova is a better match with it's lines around the grip.

I was surprised at how well handling the gun still is. Having that pistol grip makes it a bit easier to load with the left hand while holding the grip with the right. This way it's a little more holding and tucking the butt under the armpit. I only did it to comply with my state's AWB, but being able to fire 9 shots in a row during a steel match or some such makes up for it.

I was surprised at how well handling the gun still is. Having that pistol grip makes it a bit easier to load with the left hand while holding the grip with the right. This way it's a little more holding and tucking the butt under the armpit. I only did it to comply with my state's AWB, but being able to fire 9 shots in a row during a steel match or some such makes up for it.

What state are you from?

Do you know what if any the change in stocks did to the drop at the heel & comb? Also who is the manufacture of the stock as Brownels is out of stock?

They're Benelli stocks. I ordered one from Impact three weeks ago for $180 and got it yesterday.

After all the smoke I saw blown here about how hard it was to find one, I was surprised at how easy it was.

Bird_dog_3, it's a Benelli part, #81041. It says on the box: STOCK STD M1014/M4S90 RILSAN

I think these places don't keep them in stock on purpose, and only get them as people order them. They said 2-3 months for mine from brownells when it said out of stock on their site, but I got it in a week. Rocket, NY. Love the state, hate the restrictive laws. :)