LOOK!! my M1014 has a little brother!!

texas skeeter

for now im done with my nelli's. i have waaaaaaaay too many irons in the fire!!! im buying parts to help out some friends and my Mac10 is taking a bunch of my funds. and then next onto my new patio/pool for the summer.and im still waiting for my 10,000 lumen beast i had specially made!!;) and then i gotta figure out a mount for the m1014 so i can post pics.:D i will post pics soon though showing the differences between this china-man 900 lumen tac light and the surefire 961. this light above works AWESOME!! so like i said, waaay too many IITF!! BUT EVENTUALLY they will both have S.A. rails.

for now im done with my nelli's. i have waaaaaaaay too many irons in the fire!!! im buying parts to help out some friends and my Mac10 is taking a bunch of my funds. and then next onto my new patio/pool for the summer.and im still waiting for my 10,000 lumen beast i had specially made!!;) and then i gotta figure out a mount for the m1014 so i can post pics.:D i will post pics soon though showing the differences between this china-man 900 lumen tac light and the surefire 961. this light above works AWESOME!! so like i said, waaay too many IITF!! BUT EVENTUALLY they will both have S.A. rails.

10,000 lumens??? Have you seen the lights made by Elektro Lumens? There all handmade. Pretty amazing IMO.

http://Www.elektrolumens.com

and yes GB, i did see those. they are cool but he wants 1500$$ smacka-roos for it!!:eek: plus tax and shipping!!:p

Is that for a custom light? I have been contemplating. Getting the 700 lumen model. You should just get a surefire hellfighter and mount that too the M4. I'm sure somebody could make you a custom pack to carry the car battery that powers it! Lol

and HOOKY, yer gonna love this!! ive decided to buy an extra barrel, register my M1014 as an SBS, cut the new barrel down to say 12" or so, and buy the 14" silencer above and mount it all together!! im starting the paper work this week. gonna add it to my texasguntrust!!;) ill definately post pics eventually. yeah, i just found and researched the 12ga silencer info this past week. and THEN, i can start on the backyard.:D

for sh-ts n.......? heck i plan on shooting fireant piles in my backyard and with a 12ga silencer no one will call the cops!!

Have you actually heard that silencer on a 12 gauge? Real silencers aren't like the movies!! I've got a few, and they'll allow you to shoot without hearing protection, but there's no "whisper" quiet :). I've fired my Walther P22 silenced (from inside my house, shhhh), and still got funny looks from my neighbor when I walked outside. Been using subsonics also. It might be very quiet, but I'd try to get a listen first, just so you know what you're getting for your money. That's just me :)