LOOK!! my M1014 has a little brother!!

texas skeeter

What's up with the availability on those SN collapsible stocks? is Benelli importing them? Are there any restrictions?

Nope benelli is not importing them. but a very few guys get them and sell them occasionally on gunbroker. matter of fact there is one on GB right now sitting @ 699$ smackaroos!! go get it K-FED!!:D

and they have videos on this site actually showing it being used on a saiga 12ga. and how loud it actually is.:D
now your answering yourself mr. tacticool,, all these subsitute purchases,,Something missing in your little collection???like an immaculate SUPER BLACK EAGLE LIMITED EDITION,,,,all other Benellis are the little brother and ''sister in your case'',,,,,,when you achieve 3-1,2'' capability in semiauto,,then you can post a real topic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nope benelli is not importing them. but a very few guys get them and sell them occasionally on gunbroker. matter of fact there is one on GB right now sitting @ 699$ smackaroos!! go get it K-FED!!

Yeah, right, I'm gonna pay over $700 for a stock on a shotgun that cost me $400.:eek: :rolleyes:

This is exactly what my brain is telling me also.... I wonder how much you could sell a SNT with a coll. stock for? Anyone know?

why would one buy a SNT, put a collapsible stock on it, and then sell it???:rolleyes: the point is to actually have a nova setup that not many others have.;) and some of us around here can actually afford them!!

well i gave up on the sbe limited edition stuff due to my research and locating team member is a big SLACKER at locating the items!!:D so ive moved on to more tactical applied weapons!!;)
when something not avaliable theres nothing to buy,,,if there was,,you'd screw it up.

when something not avaliable theres nothing to buy,,,if there was,,you'd screw it up.

Yes i would!! seeings how my teacher "M1014" taught me horribly!!:D thats why im now gonna stick to the "Men Guns"!! cause all them "Girly Guns" with the gold/silver trim are too FooFoo!!:p we might as well just start calling you Paris Hilton!! ^_^ cause next thing you know, you'll show us pics of a pink one you just bought.....